1 vs. 3

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
What I find more disturbing is that there where people standing around and just watch and somebody video taped the whole thing, so once again nobody tried to help this guy at all. And it's not just this one situation, but many other that we've all hurd about where nobody want to get involved and help the perosn being attacked.

Ken
Thats not too terribly disturbing;

"Hey Group of Four Guys beating up one Guy! Stop that at once, or Ill use My complete lack of Training to Subdue all of You! WITHOUT BEING BEATEN UP MYSELF!"
VS
"*Is actually Trained in something, and at the very least gives them a run for their money*"
VS
"I want to Help, but its not My concern."

Most People go with the last one.

Incidentally, about a Month ago, I saw two Youths picking on an Old Man, and harassing Him.
Quite literally now, a buffed up Biker with arms made of Tattoos comes out of the same store, and aggressively yells at them, causing them to pretty much say "**** this" and leave. People do help out sometimes. Its just that usually when someone does help out, it doesnt exactly make News.
As for why I didnt do anything; I was going to, actually. Despite being accross the Street in My Car flicking through some Letters I was going to send. But hey, Im not complaining that someone beat Me to it.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Despite being accross the Street in My Car flicking through some Letters I was going to send. But hey, Im not complaining that someone beat Me to it.
I call B.S. NOBODY actually mails letters anymore :ultracool