Why until recently effective TMA practitioners were not represented in MMA?

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good glad it's not just me.....we all must be totally stupid and he's this sage like genius who's so knowledgable no one can understand his knowledge....that must be it right?
Well, I don't know if you are stupid, but the way you post makes me wonder. Thats' a GPS knockoff reply, BTW.

Like a genius whos' so knowledgable no one can understand, and that must be it?:writing: That's it? That's the response. All I can utter then is - Good summary;)

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No, you keep changing the initials you use to address him, though addressing him just by initials is somewhat rude anyway.
OMGawd, I'm terrible for using what,? "initials.":hilarious: And you're so reasonable a person because you qualified with "somewhat.":wacky:

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if you are stupid, but the way you post makes me wonder. Thats' a GPS knockoff reply, BTW.

Like a genius whos' so knowledgable no one can understand, and that must be it?:writing: That's it? That's the response. All I can utter then is - Good summary;)
My point proven

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I suspect he is. He started using my initials quite some time ago. I think he hopes it will bother me. It's a bit like the way Fried Rice deliberately calls Karate and such "chopsocky".

I've been calling what I do "chopsocky" for a long, long time. Can't remember when I first heard the term, the seventies maybe. But I use it in a light hearted, endearing way. Even use to use that phrase in the dojo as I was walking up front to bow the class in. "You boys and gals up for some hard core chopsockey tonight?"

It was always met with some loud HOO RAHs.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been calling what I do "chopsocky" for a long, long time. Can't remember when I first heard the term, the seventies maybe. But I use it in a light hearted, endearing way. Even use to use that phrase in the dojo as I was walking up front to bow the class in. "You boys and gals up for some hard core chopsockey tonight?"

It was always met with some loud HOO RAHs.
It definitely depends how it's used. I've been known to refer to what I do as "karotty" - if you've seen the movie "V for Vendetta", it's said with the accent used in the big fight near the end.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
!!!

Well.... the thread has been entertaining nevertheless XD. I still find myself scratching my head in utter confusion, and rocking back and forth in fetal position... but I'm sure that'll pass... right?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
!!!

Well.... the thread has been entertaining nevertheless XD. I still find myself scratching my head in utter confusion, and rocking back and forth in fetal position... but I'm sure that'll pass... right?
Eventually. But you'll have to get into a discussion of aviation with @Steve first.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMGawd, I'm terrible for using what,? "initials.":hilarious: And you're so reasonable a person because you qualified with "somewhat.":wacky:

I'm sure you are having a grand time sat at your computer imagining you are the Grand Poohbah of martial arts, I'm also sure you are sat there giggling away at how you are mystifying and spreading your peculiar type of so called wisdom but what you really don't understand is that you are really, really boring.
You are that drunk person that is mumbling while his mates try to get him home, the junkie who thinks he has found earth shattering insights into the nature of the world but dear me it's so boring. Yes, really it is, you aren't anything special, nothing new comes from your posts just your discourtesy and disdain for people. it's not as if you come up with any interesting insults or put downs, yours are from the kindergarten. It's not even worth reporting your little tantrums they are so insignificant. Even your grammar is poor, as for spelling it also indicates kindergarten. It's clearly a waste of your time posting here, there are other sites that really need your insights, try the famous Bullshido, they will love you I promise.

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure you are having a grand time sat at your computer imagining you are the Grand Poohbah of martial arts, I'm also sure you are sat there giggling away at how you are mystifying and spreading your peculiar type of so called wisdom but what you really don't understand is that you are really, really boring.
You are that drunk person that is mumbling while his mates try to get him home, the junkie who thinks he has found earth shattering insights into the nature of the world but dear me it's so boring. Yes, really it is, you aren't anything special, nothing new comes from your posts just your discourtesy and disdain for people. it's not as if you come up with any interesting insults or put downs, yours are from the kindergarten. It's not even worth reporting your little tantrums they are so insignificant. Even your grammar is poor, as for spelling it also indicates kindergarten. It's clearly a waste of your time posting here, there are other sites that really need your insights, try the famous Bullshido, they will love you I promise.

Please don't speak for me TEZ(see the bold). I'm sure this, etc. and I'm sure that. If you can't stand a challenge to your thinking, that's on you.

Your text paints a description of yourself, when anyone comes along with traditionalism at heart. Take that to heart, please. The comment you penned is so bad, you need a nurse to bring it back to health.:nurse:

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't speak for me TEZ(see the bold). I'm sure this, etc. and I'm sure that. If you can't stand a challenge to your thinking, that's on you.

Your text paints a description of yourself, when anyone comes along with traditionalism at heart. Take that to heart, please. The comment you penned is so bad, you need a nurse to bring it back to health.:nurse:

Not sure you work that out because you have obviously forgotten I'm a karateka, a traditional one at that and have been so for more years than you have been around. I have never minded a challenge to my thinking, the problem is you are no challenge.
The only thing penned is your mind, I'm afraid. it's a shame you espouse TMAs but don't actually understand them.

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Not sure you work that out because you have obviously forgotten I'm a karateka, a traditional one at that and have been so for more years than you have been around. I have never minded a challenge to my thinking, the problem is you are no challenge.
The only thing penned is your mind, I'm afraid. it's a shame you espouse TMAs but don't actually understand them.

I didn't forget. There you go again putting words in my mouth. Tradition requires an open mind and candid self appraisal. So you mean you train Wado ryu yet have a code of something else. Like your prior, intolerant post.

See the bold. Different thinking = problem. My stand confirmed. "It's a shame," I'm ashamed." Yes you are, and yes you should be.:D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't forget. There you go again putting words in my mouth. Tradition requires an open mind and candid self appraisal. So you mean you train Wado ryu yet have a code of something else. Like your prior, intolerant post.

See the bold. Different thinking = problem. My stand confirmed. "It's a shame," I'm ashamed." Yes you are, and yes you should be.:D

I live my life as a Jew and as one at this moment I am in mourning. Say what the hell you like, no one is actually listening to your stream of intolerance, insults and just plain childishness. You think to wind people up, then have a go at them, childish and banal. You have verbal diarrhea and mental constipation, it's messy, nasty and needs to be dealt with.

I strongly suggest we all just ignore this person and his dance of ignorance and malice, I also suggest we hug our families and friends tell them we love them, life can be very short and heartbreaking.
See you all later, I'm bowing out on this and I have some things to do.