What Do You Look Like?

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Jill666
:rofl:

Thanks. :D

Scary thing is it's pretty damn close to the truth. Red Hair, ponytail, glasses and round. :eek:

LOL one of these days I'll put my gi on and do the same pose and we can compare. ;)

Dot

P.S. BTW Kaith, I like your new avatar. :) It's much nicer than the last one. Very Mysterious. ;)

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great pic, Kaith!

I really should change my avatar to reflect my nick, but none of the decent images I've found scale down that well.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An ancient, otherwordly evil being from the writings of H.P. Lovecraft and others.

Cthulhu

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Great pic, Kaith!

I really should change my avatar to reflect my nick, but none of the decent images I've found scale down that well.

Cthulhu

AWWW Cthulhu! I loved seeing your Vegeta avatar! :( Out of all the avatars on this site, yours was one of my favorites! :vu:

Robyn:wah:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, my avatar had a fan :) I'll probably rotate between the three I have: Vegeta, SSJ Vegeta, and the current Cthulhu image (which is much more impressive in a larger size).

Cthulhu

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by karatekid1975
I should actually GET an avatar! LOL

Put that cool hook kick on here. That is if you can make it small enough for us to still see 'ya.:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was kind of hard for me to get that 60 x 60 thing and the right format picture. I was ready to give up before it finally took.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Curent settings allow for 85x85 with a 20kb max file size.
We still reserve the right to refuse anything that we consider inappropriate for martialtalk. :asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
We still reserve the right to refuse anything that we consider inappropriate for martialtalk. :asian:

I hope I'm not that scary looking that you would deem me inappropriate.:D Actually at the time I put my picture on here the setting was 60x60 and was hard for me to get my computer to get the right dimensions and such. It's nice to know I can make it bigger if I want to I guess.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feel free to shoot me the pic and I'll play with it as my time allows. (That goes for everyone). Just be patient as I'm (finally) getting busy on the webdesign side of things. :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I changed mine a little bit ago. Your system actually took it which I was amazed. My program currently on a custom design will only let me change it to 85 pixel's high. Now it looks like I'm a little more stretched out. Oh well, there's actually more things important in life to worry about than that little picture.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

Hurm. When I was doing my Cthulhu avatar, I got a message saying the allowed dimensions were 70x70 with a max. 10kB file size.

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions