What Do You Look Like?

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice pic, Tess. I wish I was as pretty as you. I'd get all the guys ;) Anyways, I can't get the avatar thing to work, so here's a pic of me (all sweaty from working out LOL).

Attachments

• $lauriefrontkick2.jpg
    $lauriefrontkick2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 426

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by karatekid1975
Nice pic, Tess. I wish I was as pretty as you. I'd get all the guys ;) Anyways, I can't get the avatar thing to work, so here's a pic of me (all sweaty from working out LOL).

karatekid, nice form on your ap chagi... :)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

I can't get the avatar thing to work, so here's a pic of me (all sweaty from working out LOL).

You'll need to get someone to shrink the picture to 85 x 85 pixel or in your case since it's thin and long, make sure it's 85 pixels tall it will be less than 85 pixels wide to fit the whole picture. Then it should work.

OP
R

RCastillo

Nice technique! Remind me to duck more often!:)

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. Na, I won't kick ya ....... on purpose :D I'm definitely a kicker, but hand technique needs work. I can punch ya, but it won't hurt LOL.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Yiliquan1
Fatboy and Pavel

Hmmm, both have crue cuts, neither one is fat. Left to right, are
they Fatboy and Pavel?

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Pavel is doing the bunny ears thing to yours truly... For an "Evil Russian," he sure has a corny sense of humor.

I'm the dufus with the "got qi?" shirt.

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yiliquan1 at Yilijinglei's house after a 6 hour seminar with Pavel. Wormtail is playing with Erkki's kettlebell while I am doing what I do best - imitating still life portraits...

Attachments

• $stone and stew.jpg
    $stone and stew.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 443

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Actually, I was meditating... Yeah, that's it... Meditating...

MY BUTT!!!

I was in pain after dealing with Pavel for 6 *&#@*$& HOURS!!!

Wormtail hadn't attended the seminar, so he was still in awe of the potential for pain that a kettlebell could have.

You should have seen the hit he took later that night! Chufeng sent him from where his arm is (that blue shirted arm is Chufeng's) to someplace about 6 - 8 feet past me to the right of where Wormtail is standing... Cool stuff.

Gambarimasu.
:asian: :tank: :asian:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
:wah: Or I'm too ugly ....

Let me be (one of) the first guy to say that you are one of the things I think most of the guys here would like to see more of... Attactive women interested in, studying, and good at martial arts... What a dream come true!

If you ever find yourself in Washington, let me know... ;)

I kid!!! Don't sick the dog or the better half on the fat guy!!! Don't hit! Don't hit!

You are quite cute, though...

Gambarimasu.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Let me be (one of) the first guy to say that you are one of the things I think most of the guys here would like to see more of... Attactive women interested in, studying, and good at martial arts... What a dream come true!

Hey, I'll second that! We need more girls who are into the martial arts, and also like to watch and participate in sports... :D

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
*blushes* Oh stop. Wait till I wear my bikini with my beer belly hangin out (which is not shown in pic .... leg is in the way) :p :shrug: Hey, maybe I should take a pic of me doing a split. That will really get you guys going LOL ;) :p :D

OP
J

Jill666

Hey, maybe I should take a pic of me doing a split. That will really get you guys going LOL ;) :p :D

Hahaha, yup. Nice extension by the way.

Recently I walked into the dojo and saw my training partner Todd, and partners in crime Carlos and Marcel doing full side splits trying to see who could do the best one. (All three have full flexiblity, it turns out). I thought it was a pretty strange sight.
Then they wanted to judge who won :erg:

My answer wasn't within the friendly confines of this forum. :rolleyes:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
karatekid1975 -

From what I understand, there are entire websited dedicated to female martial artists in their uniforms as a fetish for some folks... Whatever, I just think it is flat out awesome that a) women aren't afraid of stepping into a dojo somewhere, b) that they excel at what they do, c) that they still look good doing it!

And just an FYI kind of thing... real men don't mind minor flaws in real women.

Jill666 -

Aw, c'mon... Share! What socially unacceptable comment did you use?

Gambarimasu.

OP
K

Kirk

And just an FYI kind of thing... real men don't mind minor flaws in real women.

I second that

Latest Discussions