What Do You Look Like?

S

Shinzu

i figured this would be a cool thread to start.

we always see member names and posts but have a hard time matching the face with the name. if you have a favorite picture of yourself in your uniform or during training post it here so we can all see what everyone looks like.

below is a pic of me after i made black belt in 2001.

http://d21c.com/DNA92/galgifs/soodopic.jpg

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
twofstix.jpg

Training Photos

OP
G

GouRonin

I have a few pics on my website too. Old and new stuff. But you have to go searching for some of it.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

LOL Me being the modest person I am (NOT) my site has quite a few pictures of myself. And unlike Gou, I don't hide mine. :D Though the pictures are outdated by about 2 years.

(oh and if you notice that some of the pic's aren't displaying, I know about it and I'll be fixing it in a little while. ;) )

OP
R

RCastillo

A pic of myself, unless I get paid for it, UPFRONT!

It's called Economics!;)

Any problems? Contact my agent, The Goldendragon!:eek:

OP
S

Shinzu

cool pix laurie!! i like the hook kick also :)

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. Pretty good for kicking in jeans, huh? :D It took me so long to get that kick. I had the flexibility, but I had to work on the technique forever LOL.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look at my picture on the left here. I had a computer crash a little while back so I dont' have the full blown up version at the moment.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Phil, for some reason, when I first saw your pic I heard Sean Connery saying, "Damn, I'm Sexy."

Yes, he follows me around saying that a lot.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
TKDwarrior,

cute pic :D Makes me want to "pinch your cute little cheeks" as my grandmom would say, and do ....... ouch! hehehehehe

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Getting pics on the net would require a scanner for me...

and figuring out how not to break it with a single touch (they don't teach you THAT in the dojang, let me tell you!)

Technology + Cliarlaoch = Big Mess

Latest Discussions