What Do You Look Like?

OP
K

Kenpo Wolf

Originally posted by karatekid1975
It's not much right now, but I will be adding/changing pics soon. Check out my hook kick :D There's also pics of my man, and our dog.

Cool pics but what's with the expression on your man's face? It looks like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar, no offence meant:) BTW, great looking kick and you have a cool looking dog. Is it part akita?

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL I tell him that all the time! I try to take his pic, and I tell him not to look "dorky." LOL Now I know I'm not the only one who thinks that way :D

I know my dog is mixed breed. Sheppard, definitely. But I've been trying to figure out what else he is mixed with. He has that "curly" tail. He's a big dog (tall), and slender. He has "webbed feet." If anyone can help, lemme know :D

Thanks by the way :)

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is from about three years ago at Battle of LA Tournament in Los Angeles. One of my instructors, Mr. John Newburg, was kind enough to assist me in my self defense.

Attachments

• $johntakedown.gif
    $johntakedown.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 582
OP
K

KenpoGirl

I've decided it is unfare of me to only have 2 year old pictures available to view.

So here goes, this is one of my most current pictures, hope it's not too disturbing. I'm in my full Gi, training hard.

Dot

Attachments

• $fitns022.thm.jpg
    $fitns022.thm.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 544

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would post my own pic up, but as those of you familiar with the Cthulhu mythos know, to see my image it to risk insanity ;p

Cthulhu

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, its an old picture but I found one of the Admin team from when we started.....

Attachments

• $dermods2.jpg
    $dermods2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 526

Latest Discussions