Vtg...

sometimes there isn't quite the right smilie to express the look on my face.

LMAO. He Pwned that dummy. Loved all the partials. I think I could do 40lb chins if I only have to move 3 inches.

Big Joey huh? I was always told, and from the old Presidential Fitness Test in school, that a chin-up requires putting your chin just over the bar each time. Nice music, I felt pumped up just watching it! LOL

hehehehehehehehe..

I wonder what his neighbors think when he is maiming that dummy in the driveway... It kind of reminds me of that video of the kid doing the lightsaber routine... *evil grin*

Rob

That's great! I didn't even think about what the neighbors would think about that...when he murders a bunch of people will they say he seemed like a nice kid who kept to himself?

hehehehe... I kind of imagine his neighbors are simple farmin' folk just staring out the window in amazement..

Harold: "Mother... He's at it again with the dummy... "
Martha:"Yup Pa.. I saw that earlier..."
Harold: "Should I shoot heem?"
Martha:"Not unless he starts foaming at that mouth Pa.. You know the rules..."
Harold: "Damn rules...."

wow, that was just bizzare. I can't imagine why someone would make a video like that in the first place, and then let it get out to the public in the second.

Phadrus00 said:
hehehehehehehehe..

I wonder what his neighbors think when he is maiming that dummy in the driveway... It kind of reminds me of that video of the kid doing the lightsaber routine... *evil grin*

Rob

Yeah! The Star Wars kid.

I think reading the other comments on here before watching the video ruined it a little for me. It's still pretty funny.

Latest Discussions

Back