MMA New Haven CT?

AndyK

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anybody know a place that teaches MMA near New Haven, CT?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
AndyK said:
Does anybody know a place that teaches MMA near New Haven, CT?

Andy,

Not sure about the New Haven area, but Ron Kosakowski has a school in Waterbury. I've known Ron for a while. Top notch instructor as well as an all around great person! One of his students, Randy, has a small group that he trains in Wallingford.

I hope that this was a help.

Mike

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
One of my students cousins teaches in Wallingford. Not sure if he is part of the same group the MJS is referring to but I will find out more info and get back to you.

patroldawg27

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If we're talking about the same group in Wallingford it is Randy Rowe's school. His site is thesavagefighter.com I have a friend who recently started training there and he speaks very highly of him. The school is called Ultimate Grappling and Functional Fitness in Wallingford,CT. Another school is Team Renzo Gracie/Andrew Calandrelli out of North Haven which is located on State Street. Andrew used to rent space from us. He is a student of renzo Gracie and quite good at what he does. Hope that helps!

OP
A

AndyK

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks To All,
(Todd, its me Andy, Kempo & CLF.) I was asking for my son who is coming home from college where he got into a mixed martial arts club. He didn't get hurt enough playing rugby (?)
I'm somewhat familiar with PSDTC. Its not too far from home. Never visited, but I hope this gives me an excuse to have a look-see.

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
AndyK said:
Thanks To All,
(Todd, its me Andy, Kempo & CLF.) I was asking for my son who is coming home from college where he got into a mixed martial arts club. He didn't get hurt enough playing rugby (?)
I'm somewhat familiar with PSDTC. Its not too far from home. Never visited, but I hope this gives me an excuse to have a look-see.

Hi Andy..
Small world buddy! My students cousin's name is John Paul and I think she said the school name is CT Grappling. Don't really know anything more than that..

Latest Discussions