Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Six core elements are indept science in a systematic way. If one has 48 hours of intensive training, one will be able to have the basic and carry out the basic elements analysis and emulation.

So yes, one will know a big picture on what is going on above.

Each element is very specific and come with different level of depth. Even one cannot do it but via the basic experience and knowledge they will know what is in the ball park. That is forsure.common denominator do exist.

Thus, instead of one train decades or life time,by keeping doing it, just do it. One will know the basic theory and implementation of what it is likely. So learning and development will be effective and efficient . Time will be cut short , sometimes many times shorter. A one year training might be a month .

However, one needs to learn the six core elements from guide who is train and experience. Cant learn these in forum or mental speculation

Do I not understand this because it's WC and I don't do it or don't I understand it because it's science stuff? Or is it just not understandable?

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you know what I am refer to and based on before speculate.

I know your type of martial art.

You don't know and don't have the six core elements I refer to That is for sure.

Actually you are quite right. I have just one, lunacy ;) Quite frankly just put up, or just shut up. Belittling people is really quite sad!!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep the conversations polite and professional.

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
And...............................the pattern repeats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He shows up...
He insults everyone's intelligence...
He ply's his wares (i.e. "only HS has the secret tobacco sauce...and...it is ancient...and...one must be an engineer to discuss, and...oh you get the point)
He then refuses to answer any questions (technical or otherwise)...professing that our miniscule minds are incapable to grasping the special kool aid drink he is trying to impart upon our prehistoric grey matter...and obvious subpar wing chun
He then states that everyone else (besides himself) is rude, crude, and is out to get him...
He then states "so long everyone"
He then surfs the web for another forum to repeat the cycle...

Sad part is, the topic he is so passionate (arrogant?) about may actually be of interest to some here...but he ruins it each and every time and on every forum before the so-called technical discussion is even allowed to begin...

dlcox

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Instead of asking me what the heck I am talking about, let me explain the details to you and have a good mutual Benifit discuss.

Aside from my accusation, I thought I clearly asked you to explain in detail. Instead we get incoherent rambling. So once again I will ask you to please explain the "6 Core Elements" in full detail, so that we may all know what you are referring to. How is it different from or related to "Snake Engine" and "Force Flow"? Please no double talk, just plain simple explanation of what the "Elements" are and their purpose.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
the six core elements are the basic elements of the pre 1850s Chinese ancient martial art .

It is the basic common denominator from emei 12 zhuang internal art, 1840 wck SLT, xing yi, .....etc

The six are the :
physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum.
Everyone of this element has a clear definition and different level of depth.

Six core elements are now introduced into western wcners in a scientific and systematic way. Books and training programs from different authors will be surface within a few weeks.

Those who study wck and Chinese internal art will surely Benifit from this educational platform because this is the basic education platform which will be able to clearly tell what is going on with ancient Chinese internal art.

Once one understand what are these six, one will be able to know what exactly the ancient Chinese mean , no longer one needs to guess.
Ok. This could be interesting.
You have listed 6 elements. Could you explain how these 6 interact with each other to make the individual a better martial artist?
What will the benefit be for me as a wing chunner? Why knowing and understanding ancient will make me a better person, martial artist, instructor?

kung fu fighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
I had made mention awhile back on KFO about 6 ancient development exercises and Robert Chu was trying to get me to elaborate. I did give out some tidbits in a couple of unrelated threads about them here. Coincidence? Care to elaborate on exactly what these "6 Core Elements" are exactly with explanation? Or will it be left ambiguous and mysterious? Quite frankly this "Physical, Mind, Breathing, Qi Medirian Flow, Force Flow , and Momentum" doesn't detail anything. What are the particulars, and why is it so similar in composition to what I described? Which, by the way, you vehemently shot down. Did you do the research I asked you to do and come to the conclusion I was correct? Or is it just a ploy by you and the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" to try and squeeze a little more juice from my orange?

To get you guys caught up, this ebook should give you guys a good idea of what Hendrik is speaking of YIK KAM TRANSFORM

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Good luck to all. So long, good bye!
Ok. This could be interesting.
You have listed 6 elements. Could you explain how these 6 interact with each other to make the individual a better martial artist?
What will the benefit be for me as a wing chunner? Why knowing and understanding ancient will make me a better person, martial artist, instructor?

Please read Robert Chu articles in WCI on six core elements. There are a few recent articles mention and defined six core elements.

Every elements is by its own but the holistic is all elements working together.

So you can think of it as every element or two elements is a layer and the whole thing is a stack up of all layers , but one needs to know every individual clearly and develop it to get the full holistic function

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Try this serious of my utube for some brief description

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^
KUNG FU:
|
Why those who say WC or any other style of CHINESE traditional style of martial arts is ineffective, only shows why thOSE critics don't know what they are talking about.
|
Not your average kickboxing class.............................

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You are a person who confuse your mind set and reality.

1. Emei 12 zhuang is a proven by evidence ancient Chinese internal system. Since you keep putting doubt on it.

I have asked you to go contact Jim a Rosalendo or even Gm Fu Wei Jong himself with his contact information on the museful you like to know in Beijing where the lotus canon is kept.

You claim you have connection in Taiwan and Main land China to check out...etc. I have asked you to go a head to track it.

But you can't come out with anything beside all claim.

2. You have a mind set trying to put down ancient Chinese tradition and culture. As above claiming Sun lu tang as the beginning of .....

Well, get your facts straight before talk. Get a real chinese internal art teacher to study what is reality instead of stuck in your mind set and thinking know it all.

3. It is convenient to use the term scientific as mantra to down play everything . Please get real, understand and know what others are refer to before jump gun.

I am not insulting you. I am just saying can you please get out of your mind and see the real world?
1. Emei 12 whatever cannot be found prior WWII . There is no evidence , not even one , you can repeat word"proven " as much as you want but without any record , any reference , any mention of such a system before WWII how can anyone take what you claim as a fact.

I have asked Jim Roselando and like you he never gave me an answer .

I have never claimed I have any connections anywhere , I just have friends who work in China and who are willing to go and check if you provide the museum address .

Yes you told me to check , "there is some some book somewhere in Beijing , go find it " . Seriously ?

Actually you are the one who comes with nothing but claims , anything you said cannot be proven by any standard , not even a standard of common sense , you need to work more on your theories . Even more people proved you wrong so many times and you were caught in documents forgery .

2. Talking about proven historical facts means that I putting Chinese traditional culture down? Chinese need no help from me to put their traditional culture down they did , they did pretty good job them self. It is a fact that Sun Lu Tang is the first who used Taoism and traditional medical theories to explain his arts . No one before him did such a thing , anyone who is willing to spend some time and do his own research can find same results , especially today when a lot old manuscripts are reprinted and can bough or even found on the internet .
I have real Chinese teacher but i don;t understand the connection with Sun Lu Tang and history .

3. Scientific method is used to prove things right or wrong , I am not putting down anything you are doing excellent job and you don't need my help .

From time to time it is very hard to know and understand what are you thinking and talking about . English is not my first language but I think there is a different kind of problem here , not language or cultural one .

Yes , you are trying to insult me and it is funny to watch that , every time when you are pressed with real evidence you loose your temper and it is obvious you want to say more , but you are afraid and then you stop ...

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not sure "abstract" discussion such as "physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum" can truly help our MA development in any way. Also some threads will encourage people to express their different point of views. Apparently, this thread discourages different opinions instead.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahh, This is all about Mind, Body, Spirit, Breathe control, and Martial Art.
Body must be conditioned physically. Strength, Cardio, Diet. Know your body, know your strengths, know your limitations.
Mind must be focused and deliberate upon the goals one is training for.
Spirit, your desire to attain your goals and the willingness to do everything one needs to do to attain it but with humility.
Breath control and body relaxation.Chi and controlling it.
Using the above to becoming the best martial artist you are capable of being.

Thanks.

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure "abstract" discussion such as "physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum" can truly help our MA development in any way. Also some threads will encourage people to express their different point of views. Apparently, this thread discourages different opinions instead.
Opinion must be based on something , facts or believe . In Hendrik's case is neither , he doesn't believe and there are no facts , he invented everything . Even though everyone know he invented everything and he is aware of that , he still demands complete agreement with his theories and historical claims and he is very aggressive when people ask logical questions or offer different point of view .

Status
Not open for further replies.