Six core elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The six are the :physical, mind, breathing, Qi medirian flow, force flow , and momentum.
But power generation is only 1/5 of the total MA requirement such as:

1. timing,
2. opportunity,
3. angle.
4. power.
5. balance.

Can power generation alone be able to make you a better fighter? You may develop some powerful nuclear bomb but you still need to have a good deliver system.

missle.jpg

Last edited:

zuti car

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am talking about things well known and proven by scientific society . I use historical literature written by professional historians . There isn.t much reference to martial arts , because no one researched that area seriously , but what can be found supports what I said before . Also it is not bad to read books written by real researchers like Tang Hao for example . Insulting me will not make you right my dear Hendrik , o the other hand you are showing your true self and that is good. About these guys that supposedly use your theories , Sergio is not a fighter and that other guy , I saw his videos , he is using western boxing , wrestling and BJJ for fighting .So, from technical point of view , efficiency of your theories cannot be proven . From historical point of view , there isn't any evidence to support your claims. Now , you can insult me as much as you want , but these are the obvious facts .
P.S. What about that museum address ?

ShotoNoob

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Can power generation alone be able to make you a better fighter? You may develop some powerful nuclear bomb but you still need to have a good deliver system.

missle.jpg
|
Is this a play on how far China has advanced since the OP's 1850s circa?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. He meant verdict obviously. At first I read it as Vedic from DS9 lol

LOL. The poor chap wasn't giving any 'verdict' though he was just giving his opinion, Hendrik was very harsh on him.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. The poor chap wasn't giving any 'verdict' though he was just giving his opinion, Hendrik was very harsh on him.

Oh really. Sorry I got bored again halfway through reading another thread. Bad habit of mine. Apologies if I have slighted someone.

PiedmontChun

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I cringe when arguementative threads come about like this and some of the prior threads with Hendrik. I'm sure there are civilized ways things can be dealt with, or someone can be the bigger man and just walk away, figuratively speaking, but there is a part of me that wishes things could be settled via challenge fight, or at least some uncooperative chi-sau / lat-sau.

That's what is great about some arts. You think your boxing technique or theory is superior? Well put on the gloves and prove it! Your ___itsu or ___kido is better than my ___itsu or ___kido? Lets get on the mat or put forth a student to get on that mat and find out.

dlcox

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Even for those who Train in Taiji, and other internal art will Benifit from the six core elements platform because it is a common denominator of the ancient Chinese internal art.

Interesting, sounds very familiar. I had made mention awhile back on KFO about 6 ancient development exercises and Robert Chu was trying to get me to elaborate. I did give out some tidbits in a couple of unrelated threads about them here. Coincidence? Care to elaborate on exactly what these "6 Core Elements" are exactly with explanation? Or will it be left ambiguous and mysterious? Quite frankly this "Physical, Mind, Breathing, Qi Medirian Flow, Force Flow , and Momentum" doesn't detail anything. What are the particulars, and why is it so similar in composition to what I described? Which, by the way, you vehemently shot down. Did you do the research I asked you to do and come to the conclusion I was correct? Or is it just a ploy by you and the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" to try and squeeze a little more juice from my orange?

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Make sure you know what I am refer to and based on before speculate.

I know your type of martial art.

You don't know and don't have the six core elements I refer to That is for sure.

Interesting, sounds very familiar. I had made mention awhile back on KFO about 6 ancient development exercises and Robert Chu was trying to get me to elaborate. I did give out some tidbits in a couple of unrelated threads about them here. Coincidence? Care to elaborate on exactly what these "6 Core Elements" are exactly with explanation? Or will it be left ambiguous and mysterious? Quite frankly this "Physical, Mind, Breathing, Qi Medirian Flow, Force Flow , and Momentum" doesn't detail anything. What are the particulars, and why is it so similar in composition to what I described? Which, by the way, you vehemently shot down. Did you do the research I asked you to do and come to the conclusion I was correct? Or is it just a ploy by you and the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" to try and squeeze a little more juice from my orange?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hendrik:

Will you be able to prove that your "power generation method" is superior than the power generation method used in Baji, XingYi Lu He, and Chen Taiji?

If someone who has trained in Baji, XYLH, or Chen Taiji, can you give that person a good reason to learn your power generation method instead?

Last edited:
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
You are a person who confuse your mind set and reality.

1. Emei 12 zhuang is a proven by evidence ancient Chinese internal system. Since you keep putting doubt on it.

I have asked you to go contact Jim a Rosalendo or even Gm Fu Wei Jong himself with his contact information on the museful you like to know in Beijing where the lotus canon is kept.

You claim you have connection in Taiwan and Main land China to check out...etc. I have asked you to go a head to track it.

But you can't come out with anything beside all claim.

2. You have a mind set trying to put down ancient Chinese tradition and culture. As above claiming Sun lu tang as the beginning of .....

Well, get your facts straight before talk. Get a real chinese internal art teacher to study what is reality instead of stuck in your mind set and thinking know it all.

3. It is convenient to use the term scientific as mantra to down play everything . Please get real, understand and know what others are refer to before jump gun.

I am not insulting you. I am just saying can you please get out of your mind and see the real world?

I am talking about things well known and proven by scientific society . I use historical literature written by professional historians . There isn.t much reference to martial arts , because no one researched that area seriously , but what can be found supports what I said before . Also it is not bad to read books written by real researchers like Tang Hao for example . Insulting me will not make you right my dear Hendrik , o the other hand you are showing your true self and that is good. About these guys that supposedly use your theories , Sergio is not a fighter and that other guy , I saw his videos , he is using western boxing , wrestling and BJJ for fighting .So, from technical point of view , efficiency of your theories cannot be proven . From historical point of view , there isn't any evidence to support your claims. Now , you can insult me as much as you want , but these are the obvious facts .
P.S. What about that museum address ?

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Make sure you know what I am refer to and based on before speculate.

I know your type of martial art.

You don't know and don't have the six core elements I refer to That is for sure.

:rolleyes:

Just a friendly reminder of what Hendrik wrote back on page 1 of this thread:

Can you please focus on technical instead of making all kinds of off topic personal comments?

Seems to me, you just did that exact thing when you replied to dlcox... :rolleyes:

But if you trying to act like an expert on things you are clueless than expect to get straight reply.

Read your own posts...or look in the mirror... you come off as the ancient secret sauce expert EVERY TIME YOU POST ON THESE FORUMS

It is not that I am arrogant, but for God shake, be proffesional. stick to the facts.

See above! :rolleyes:

why can people just put down the I know it better then you ego and discuss something or learn something from each other's

Again, read what you wrote in response to dlcox... seems you are the one with the 'better then you ego' :rolleyes:

I am saying, for God shake, can you guys be rational and reasonable to have a honest serious friendly technical discussion. Instead of jumping around with all kind of ego attitude but knowing what the technical is about?

How do you know if God "shakes"? :D

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have never made claim that my power generation theory is superior then anyone.

But, I can tell you the six core elements educational platform is based on a common denominator of the basic elements of ancient Chinese martial art.

Thus, after you have a clear understanding on the six core elements, you will be able to understand and implement Baji, Xing Yi, Chen Taiji, Bagua.....etc better. Because now one can see what is the ancient Chinese presenting in a systematic way.

Hendrik:

Will you be able to prove that your "power generation theory" is superior than the power generation method used in Baji, XingYi Lu He, and Chen Taiji?

If you think your power generation theory is superior, with today's technology, you can punch on a device to get the reading of the force that you can generate. After you can prove that your method is superior, all boxers on this planet will come to you and want to learn your power generation method.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have replied you on what I think is appropriate. Please read my previous post.

The rest of your personal opinion. I am not interested in .

:rolleyes:

Just a friendly reminder of what Hendrik wrote back on page 1 of this thread:

Seems to me, you just did that exact thing when you replied to dlcox... :rolleyes:

Read your own posts...or look in the mirror... you come off as the ancient secret sauce expert EVERY TIME YOU POST ON THESE FORUMS

See above! :rolleyes:

Again, read what you wrote in response to dlcox... seems you are the one with the 'better then you ego' :rolleyes:

How do you know if God "shakes"? :D

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am out of here.

Most of you guys are really strange.

Instead of asking me what the heck I am talking about, let me explain the details to you and have a good mutual Benifit discussion.

You guys are interested to
address me wrong, adress you know better then me, address I took your information (extremely absurd)......etc

Thanks , I am not interested in these stuffs.

Kwan Sau

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have replied you on what I think is appropriate. Please read my previous post.

The rest of your personal opinion. I am not interested in .

:banghead: whatever dude...but perception can be an awkward beast at times... good luck with that!

One thing is certain, and readily observable about you and your posts: you have a pattern, the pattern repeats itself on each forum you infect.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thus, after you have a clear understanding on the six core elements, you will be able to understand and implement Baji, Xing Yi, Chen Taiji, Bagua.....etc better. Because now one can see what is the ancient Chinese presenting in a systematic way.
If we look at Adam Hsu's Baji power generation method, we can see clearly that there is power behind his punch.

If we look at Liao Shi-Ren's Chen Taiji power generation method, we can also see the power behind the punch.

Can you provide a clip so we can compare the "common denominator" here?

OP
H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
If we look at Adam Hsu's Baji power generation method, we can see clearly that there is power behind his punch.

If we look at Liao Shi-Ren's Chen Taiji power generation method, we can also see the power behind the punch.

Can you provide a clip so we can compare the "common denominator" here?

Six core elements are indept science in a systematic way. If one has 48 hours of intensive training, one will be able to have the basic and carry out the basic elements analysis and emulation.

So yes, one will know a big picture on what is going on above.

Each element is very specific and come with different level of depth. Even one cannot do it but via the basic experience and knowledge they will know what is in the ball park. That is forsure.common denominator do exist.

Thus, instead of one train decades or life time,by keeping doing it, just do it. One will know the basic theory and implementation of what it is likely. So learning and development will be effective and efficient . Time will be cut short , sometimes many times shorter. A one year training might be a month .

However, one needs to learn the six core elements from guide who is train and experience. Cant learn these in forum or mental speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.