Roadside Emergency

Ahhhh. Maybe Carol was the one the cop was ticketing when the couple expecting the baby rolled up and asked for help. And just maybe I posted in the right thread. Ahh crap.

What's a Hondar?

Well ya know...when it comes to tales of a Boston driver, sometimes its hard to differentiate the fact from the fiction.

What's a Hondar? Its my Japanese cah that I bought from a Hondar Dealah not fah from me ;)

What's a Hondar? Its my Japanese cah that I bought from a Hondar Dealah not fah from me ;)
:lfao:

Gordon... there's a scene from Jaws where Brody and his wife are playing with the accent... watch it again when you get the chance. Carol got it spot on!

:lfao:

Gordon... there's a scene from Jaws where Brody and his wife are playing with the accent... watch it again when you get the chance. Carol got it spot on!

I remember the scene. My question: Can you pahk yah Hondar in Hahvad Yahd?

I remember the scene. My question: Can you pahk yah Hondar in Hahvad Yahd?

Pahk? In Hahvad Yahd?

No my friend, you cahn't pahk in Hahvad Yahd. . You can pahk in a pahkin' lot but they chaj you an ahm and a leg for it!

But you can pahk in Peabidy (Peabody), Gloster (Gloucester) and Woster (Worcester) for less :D

Ohhhh you've been away from the North Shore too long my friend. Don't you remember? Its Peabidy, Glastah, and Wistah. :lol2:

And yes, you can pahk there for much less. :D

Ohhhh you've been away from the North Shore too long my friend. Don't you remember? Its Peabidy, Glastah, and Wistah. :lol2:

And yes, you can pahk there for much less. :D

oh so true but at least I got Peabidy right. But if you get closer to Worcester it begins to become Woster... I lived near there too ;)

And if anyone doubts any of this just go to Lynn Field and ask directions to Peabody.... They won't know and it's right next door :D Now ask for Peabidy ;)

Latest Discussions

Back