OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahhhh. Maybe Carol was the one the cop was ticketing when the couple expecting the baby rolled up and asked for help. And just maybe I posted in the right thread. Ahh crap.

What's a Hondar?

Well ya know...when it comes to tales of a Boston driver, sometimes its hard to differentiate the fact from the fiction.

What's a Hondar? Its my Japanese cah that I bought from a Hondar Dealah not fah from me ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's a Hondar? Its my Japanese cah that I bought from a Hondar Dealah not fah from me ;)
:lfao:

Gordon... there's a scene from Jaws where Brody and his wife are playing with the accent... watch it again when you get the chance. Carol got it spot on!

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:

Gordon... there's a scene from Jaws where Brody and his wife are playing with the accent... watch it again when you get the chance. Carol got it spot on!

I remember the scene. My question: Can you pahk yah Hondar in Hahvad Yahd?

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember the scene. My question: Can you pahk yah Hondar in Hahvad Yahd?

Pahk? In Hahvad Yahd?

No my friend, you cahn't pahk in Hahvad Yahd. . You can pahk in a pahkin' lot but they chaj you an ahm and a leg for it!

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But you can pahk in Peabidy (Peabody), Gloster (Gloucester) and Woster (Worcester) for less :D

Ohhhh you've been away from the North Shore too long my friend. Don't you remember? Its Peabidy, Glastah, and Wistah. :lol2:

And yes, you can pahk there for much less. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ohhhh you've been away from the North Shore too long my friend. Don't you remember? Its Peabidy, Glastah, and Wistah. :lol2:

And yes, you can pahk there for much less. :D

oh so true but at least I got Peabidy right. But if you get closer to Worcester it begins to become Woster... I lived near there too ;)

And if anyone doubts any of this just go to Lynn Field and ask directions to Peabody.... They won't know and it's right next door :D Now ask for Peabidy ;)

Latest Discussions