Reset Button: if you could...

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to sleep there, and perhaps summon his spector... and castigate him...
Why the bleep didn't you wear a gorget?

Gorgets are expensive, maybe? Not a shining example of cost/benefit analysis, I grant you.

OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Headhunter doesn't like to play along.

I'm still thinking about mine, but it involves me needing to speak Japanese, Korean and Thai and that's a lot of language skills.

Not required. The tardis... causes you to understand languages and speak them.

Reactions: JP3

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You step inside as you say:

So, since I'm 18 and think I'm indestructable and have more energy than I know what to do with, I start out my fantasy training regimen with Choi Hong Hi, ITF's founder, General Choi.

Once I've convinced myself that I really am indestructable and nobody can beat me other than Taekwondo warriors who have been at it longer than me, I'll force myself to go train with Kyuzo Mifune. This would be to learn humility. Ever watch video of this judo guy? Whoa... talk about the Empty Jacket.

And, I'd finish with Morehei Ueshiba. But not the older, spiritual Ueshiba. The younger, meaner Ueshiba.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My problem is I need to be legal age to drink,
Also can can I substitute one of my training masters for a hot woman?:D

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is that because the amount of ******** you would contain would make, you toxic to other life forms? ;)

Of course not.

Dillman gives me no touch powers. I will be able to flat line the biggest individual on the planet with just my finger.

Tourette gives me super speed along with Dim Mak......that's right "poison fingers"

And Dux gets me an invititation to the super secret Kumite and that cool brick breaking technique.

Combined with my already existing awesomeness.....world domination;)

Last edited:
OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
My problem is I need to be legal age to drink,
Also can can I substitute one of my training masters for a hot woman?:D

That would be improper. Unless you could find a martial art that requires hot women as instructors.

Also...
Age of drinking laws disappear as you leave our timezone. You are only 18 from physiology stand point, but your age on paper becomes a negative number. Something solved by the Doctor's psychic paper... you won't be carded.

Last edited:

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That would be improper. Unless you could find a martial art that requires hot women as instructors.

Also...
Age of drinking laws disappear as you leave our timezone. You are only 18 from physiology stand point, but your age on paper becomes a negative number. Something solved by the Doctor's psychic paper... you won't be carded.
Well I guess all my teachers will be hot girls then, or not since I can drink till they become hot.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the guts or the leg?

In the ribs, the knife bounced of a rib. He was a RM officer who was blown up in NI with his patrol, lost two men and another Marine lost his legs, this was in the days of very much stiff upper lip, don't talk about it get on with your job, he was my fiancé. I was working in MOD Whitehall, in the RAF, quite young. On R&R he came home and totally lost it for no reason and punched me in the face, I grabbed the knife in the kitchen. He left and I phoned one of his fellow officers for help ( you don't let the authorities know if you can help it). I never saw him again, he was whisked off by the Royal Marines to the Falklands. This was ten years or so before the war and a small party of RM were always stationed there.

My father is Scottish, I was born in London but he took us up to Scotland when I was 9 so we could go to school there and I went onto university in Aberdeen. Then I joined the RAF as soon as I could and went back down south :D

OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well I guess all my teachers will be hot girls then, or not since I can drink till they become hot.

Congratulations! You are now the male lead protagonist named 樫の木 or "Kashi no ki" in a ecchi harem anime called "Hot Budo Teacher".

After being back sent through time, Kashi no ki is trying to learn martial arts.

His biggest problem is that his three very beautiful teachers are all too interested in Kashi no ki.

But they will compete for his extra curricular affections, each thwarting the other.

All the pent up tension forces Kashi no ki to enjoy saki and other alcohol, for relief.

Last edited:
OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
In the ribs, the knife bounced of a rib. He was a RM officer who was blown up in NI with his patrol, lost two men and another Marine lost his legs, this was in the days of very much stiff upper lip, don't talk about it get on with your job, he was my fiancé. I was working in MOD Whitehall, in the RAF, quite young. On R&R he came home and totally lost it for no reason and punched me in the face, I grabbed the knife in the kitchen. He left and I phoned one of his fellow officers for help ( you don't let the authorities know if you can help it). I never saw him again, he was whisked off by the Royal Marines to the Falklands. This was ten years or so before the war and a small party of RM were always stationed there.

My father is Scottish, I was born in London but he took us up to Scotland when I was 9 so we could go to school there and I went onto university in Aberdeen. Then I joined the RAF as soon as I could and went back down south :D

You have my sincere sympathy for the whole thing. Him losing his mates. His ptsd. His punching you. And you putting the knife to him.

Have a cup of Tea. I mean it.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congratulations! You are now the male lead protagonist named 樫の木 or "Kashi no ki" in a ecchi harem anime called "Hot Budo Teacher".

After being back sent through time, Kashi no ki is trying to learn martial arts.

His biggest problem is that his three very beautiful teachers are all too interested in Kashi no ki.

But they will compete for his extra curricular affections, each thwarting the other.

All the pent up tension forces Kashi no ki to enjoy saki and other alcohol, for relief.
This sounds like it was based on a historical true story.

OP
TSDTexan

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
This sounds like it was based on a historical true story.

I am a writer, among my other vocations. :)
I translated your name into Japanese.

So what styles do they practice?
(They being your figurative teachers)

One would be trained in Brazil, knowing Cap
poiera and BJJ. Lots of potential hijinks thwarted during Newaza training.

Last edited:

Mou Meng Gung Fu

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't think I could ever replace my previous instructors, or the memories I have with them. The bond I have with them is too great. My respect for them has no limitations. I would ask only to go back in time and train with them again if I could. I love my clan. I love my family. All of my brothers and sisters mean a lot to me. Without all of them, I would not exist.

The only other possible instructor I would have liked to have had is the God of lightning and thunder, or whatever deities invented the first martial art thousands of years ago. That would be perfect. ;)

Last edited:

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well I would like to train with bow sim mark Donnie yen mom she was kinda hot and knows wudang sword and fu Baguazhang. Also I could go drinking with Donnie yen

Katsuko yanagi Kano's sister from judo. So I can go drinking with the 4 judo gods.

Helen liang because she is hot and her dad is awesome and I could go drinking with him.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
bodhidharma?
Not sure if I want to start that far back because it's the beginning stages. Things grow and die so I'm not sure if I want to study from the seed of Kung Fu or the Fruit of Kung Fu before it falls from the tree and rots on the ground.

I would definitely like to see from some warriors who were good with using it and were known for using it. I know things like Chinese sword fighting have basically been lost for the most part and it would be nice to learn the weapons without all of the "flashy techniques" that are mainly for show. I would like to see some of the Chinese Legends to see if they were as good as the stories or if the story just grew bigger than life over time. Wong Fei Hong would definitely be one that I would like to see, but maybe not learn from.

Over all I wouldn't pick right away except for Jow Lung. With him I would be able to learn 3 separate fighting systems (actually 4 if Jow Ga is counted). My assumption is that the more brutal the times the more practical the Kung Fu will be and the more someone would know how to use it.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Not sure if I want to start that far back because it's the beginning stages. Things grow and die so I'm not sure if I want to study from the seed of Kung Fu or the Fruit of Kung Fu before it falls from the tree and rots on the ground.

I would definitely like to see from some warriors who were good with using it and were known for using it. I know things like Chinese sword fighting have basically been lost for the most part and it would be nice to learn the weapons without all of the "flashy techniques" that are mainly for show. I would like to see some of the Chinese Legends to see if they were as good as the stories or if the story just grew bigger than life over time. Wong Fei Hong would definitely be one that I would like to see, but maybe not learn from.

Over all I wouldn't pick right away except for Jow Lung. With him I would be able to learn 3 separate fighting systems (actually 4 if Jow Ga is counted). My assumption is that the more brutal the times the more practical the Kung Fu will be and the more someone would know how to use it.
Would you be interested to see if the founder of Mok gar was really a midget?

Latest Discussions