Purple Belt in less than 1 year!!!

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Does Martial Talk give out belts to early? Why don't i have to test? Is Martial Talk a Mcdojo?

This is a joke my attempt at humor?

So far it has been a fun little ride here at Martial Talk.

I have made some new friends pretty cool!

Thanks To All!!!

Tal

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Does Martial Talk give out belts to early? Why don't i have to test? Is Martial Talk a Mcdojo?

Thanks To All!!!

Tal

Wait... you haven't tested yet? Wow. Bob must be really preparing something SPECIAL for you. If I were you, I'd be scared, and get practicing! ;)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thanks To All!!!

Tal

Tal it has been a pleasure getting to know you, remember Bob does not charge for belt test but if you would like to make a donation to keep the place up and going become a supporting member or just donate a few dollars. Last thing at five hundred post you becaom a BB man that is a deal if I ever heard one.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wait... you haven't tested yet? Wow. Bob must be really preparing something SPECIAL for you. If I were you, I'd be scared, and get practicing! ;)

I hope it does not require cardio. I am only good at watching TKD!

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
What?!?! You did not get you black belt at 6? What is wrong with you? I got my black belt in less than a year and I think I was 5. I am now 8 and I am a Master.
icon10.gif

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bow to me, boys. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, Carol has achieved Sr. Grandmaster status!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been a black belt at running my mouth since I learned to talk. Sadly, that sort of thing doesn't get you out of as many fights as it gets you into.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
My journey to black belt has been almost 3 1/2 years. But I am almost there. 5 or 6 more intelligent observations like this and I will have nailed my test.

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh and the nice things is that I wont have to wait a year or longer after passing my test to get my belt. I will get instant gratification.

Yes, I thought about just "editing" my above message, but then I would still be stuck on 493 messages. Now I am 1 step closer to completing my journey (or does the journey just begin at black) than I was just 2 minutes ago.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tal it has been a pleasure getting to know you, remember Bob does not charge for belt test but if you would like to make a donation to keep the place up and going become a supporting member or just donate a few dollars. Last thing at five hundred post you becaom a BB man that is a deal if I ever heard one.

Make your checks payable to the Bob Hubbard retirement fund..