Omg!!!!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations! What did you break with (tool and technique)?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:partyon: as requested.
Way to go!
Even the cats are happy for you! Well one of them anyway. :D

Attachments

• $070116cat10.jpg
    $070116cat10.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 163
OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! What did you break with (tool and technique)?

OK, this is gonna get a tad describe-y(it's just easier for me this way): I was in a fighting stance with my right leg/arm further away from my instructor, Jay(who was holding the board) and I punched with my right hand(uh, back punch) and I broke it!!!!
I was shocked--I was, like, "did I just break a board? OMG, yes I did!" My instructor said my jaw dropped(I TOTALLY don't remember any jaw-droppage. But, if Jay said that it happened, it happened. I trust him.)
Then, I whooped(WOO-HOO!), did my dorky white girl dance and everybody congratulated me and signed my board(like a yearbook).

Yes, I really AM that geeky!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OK, this is gonna get a tad describe-y(it's just easier for me this way): I was in a fighting stance with my right leg/arm further away from my instructor, Jay(who was holding the board) and I punched with my right hand(uh, back punch) and I broke it!!!!
I was shocked--I was, like, "did I just break a board? OMG, yes I did!" My instructor said my jaw dropped(I TOTALLY don't remember any jaw-droppage. But, if Jay said that it happened, it happened. I trust him.)
Then, I whooped(WOO-HOO!), did my dorky white girl dance and everybody congratulated me and signed my board(like a yearbook).

Umm wait a minnit... are you dorky or geeky? Or are you a geek that dances like a dork?

Now I'm confused :idunno:

WMKS Shogun

Green Belt
Reaction score
Major Congratulations Bookworm. You are now on your way to breaking many things: boards, cinder slabs, hearts, a sweat (no wait, you are a woman, you glisten, you do not sweat). Seriously though, Congratulations!

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

:lol: That is Awesome!! Congratulations!

martialartspeon

White Belt
Reaction score
What sort of regiment do you follow to train and strengthen your fist? I see all those iron fist kung fu people and their hands are all deformed. I want to get tougher fists but don't want to go that far.

HelloKitty

Green Belt
Reaction score
congratulations!! :D :D :D

did you keep your broken board? I still have my 1st and 2nd ones, lol xD

OP
bookworm_cn317

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What sort of regiment do you follow to train and strengthen your fist? I see all those iron fist kung fu people and their hands are all deformed. I want to get tougher fists but don't want to go that far.

I didn't do anything. I just punched.

congratulations!! :D :D :D
did you keep your broken board? I still have my 1st and 2nd ones, lol xD
Yeah, I am SO keeping it! Especially since everybody signed it!

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ha!

A woman who can do the "dorky white girl" dance, break boards and sweat! Now that's a good one!

Oh -- and remember, soon, you cannot dance, you must break multiple targets -- one, two, three, fast motion, no hesitations! Then, there will be no such dorky dancing just movement from one target to another!

Once I broke a target and it was like seeing myself do it. It seemed unreal to me, I know how you feel. I don't know if my jaw dropped, though, no one told me either way.

w0000!

Latest Discussions