Music

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
Hey Kaith, "Other bands play, Man-o-War kills!" The greatest metal band ever. "Providence brought us the crown and the ring, covered with blood and our pride!" :knight: :viking1:

Hey touchodeath, have you ever heard the KMFDM remixes of White Zombie, "Thunder Kiss" and "Black Sunshine". The only album I ever bought of theirs was "Juke. . . " How 'bout a little Aphix Twin?

Here's a question, what is everyone's guilty pleasure music? Although I sometimes have a hard admitting it I love DMB/David Grey/John Mayer.

:uhoh:
I do worship, the goddess, Kate Bush.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
KMFDM Rules...

Here's my list o' some favoirites in no particular order:

Sisters of Mercy
KMFDM
Apoptygma Berzerk
VnV Nation
Ministry
TKK
Sex Pistols
Revco
PTP
Ramones
TSOL
Psykosonik
Rammstein

And My Guilty Pleasure is:

WEIRD AL

Kaith: I didnt know anyone else LISTENED to Helloween! That rocks...
I therefore recomend that you check out that "Black Box" compilation from the waxtrax lable. A few other guilty pleasures of mine are Bow wow wow and Wendy and Lisa.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
I therefore recomend that you check out that "Black Box" compilation from the waxtrax lable. A few other guilty pleasures of mine are Bow wow wow and Wendy and Lisa.

Heh heh. Dude, Wax Trax was a Chicago Label... in my youth we used to HANG OUT
there! The black box RULES, I have the original steel box in fishnet version with all the goodies, and the extra tracks on cassette jumbled up at the bottom! I also have (if you havnt seen em) the Two VHS Black Box tapes that have the videos that go along with that set...

I miss Wax Trax, but Metropolis seems to have done a good job filling their void... Too bad THEY are not in Chi-town.

L

LostGrrlDies

Sisters of Mercy
KMFDM
Apoptygma Berzerk
VnV Nation
Ministry
TKK
Sex Pistols
Revco
PTP
Ramones
TSOL
Psykosonik
Rammstein
The Fair Sex!!
oh... and The Electric Hellfire Club RHOCKS too!!!;) :ultracool:

there are too many to name. i dont know how you can even try
:)

I therefore recomend that you check out that "Black Box" compilation from the waxtrax lable.
\m/-_-\m/
i just jacked that off soulseek and burned it. excellent!!!
if either of you have soulseek and are interested in DL'ing files from me, my login is the same on there as well. just message me once you add me to your list and i will add you to mine and let you have premium upload ability.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostGrrlDies
The Fair Sex!!
oh... and The Electric Hellfire Club

While I like Electric Hellfire Club's music, I can speak from personal experiance, they are RichardHeads.

\m/-_-\m/
i just jacked that off soulseek and burned it. excellent!!!
if either of you have soulseek and are interested in DL'ing files from me, my login is the same on there as well. just message me once you add me to your list and i will add you to mine and let you have premium upload ability. [/B]

I dont fileshare. Id rather have unprotected sex with a vegas callgirl cuz it won't put my data at risk... :D Now if you have a nice safe FTP client set up...

L

LostGrrlDies

richardhead? should i ask?
please refrain from negative comment. however i dont know them personally, do you?

ftp, lmao.

hehehe. thats funny

i have tried that ftp thing 10001 times and i can never get it to work. tsk tsk on me. i just dont keep up with computer technology like i should.

G

Galvatron

Yeah those guys from the electric hellfire club are real jerks!!!

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says "Where Violence Is Golden" is such an awesome song that those guys can't all be bad. Heck "Burn Baby Burn" should be played at weddings. I wasn't impressed with "Kiss The Goat" though I actualy felt icky at one point. Another band you should all check out is Pig Face. It features Lydia Lunch of My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult fame, A bunch of guys from REVCO, and one hell of a drummer from a famous Metal band I cant remember right now.

L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by Galvatron
Yeah those guys from the electric hellfire club are real jerks!!!

yeah... hmmm. i think i heard that too.

i think that Wilhelm Curse guy is kinda hot anyway.

:roflmao:

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do tell>:confused:

Ok here's the story...

There is a small club in the Chicago Burbs my friend was a DJ there and I know the owner... Electric Hellfire Club were playing there Courtesy of Micha from Cruciform Injection... (anyhow thats a whole other story) and they showed up... The first thing they did was start bithcing about what a hole in the wall this place was etc etc... ok, whatever... its not a major venue... So we were hanging out before the place opened and one of the guys from EHC was freakin out about the bottled water or somthing... My friend the DJ sent his girlfriend out back to get a new case of water, or take a new case to the bus or whatever it was... I went out back to help her, and the other guys who were with the band were harrassing her... and in the end they wound up claiming they all had a gangbang with her on the bus...

Whatever... like I said Richardheads.

L

LostGrrlDies

Ok here's the story...

There is a small club in the Chicago Burbs my friend was a DJ there and I know the owner... Electric Hellfire Club were playing there Courtesy of Micha from Cruciform Injection... (anyhow thats a whole other story) and they showed up... The first thing they did was start bithcing about what a hole in the wall this place was etc etc... ok, whatever... its not a major venue... So we were hanging out before the place opened and one of the guys from EHC was freakin out about the bottled water or somthing... My friend the DJ sent his girlfriend out back to get a new case of water, or take a new case to the bus or whatever it was... I went out back to help her, and the other guys who were with the band were harrassing her... and in the end they wound up claiming they all had a gangbang with her on the bus...

Whatever... like I said Richardheads.

oh, boy. and how long ago was this (time frame)?
:/

this started in fun. but, perhaps it was better left undone.

did you witness this first hand? or was this a second hand story?
i think sometimes second hand stories get blown a little out of proportion, especially if there was a minor disagreement about something.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was, hmmm lets see...4 years ago? Maybe 3?

And yep... I was hanging out at the club that night...

L

LostGrrlDies

It was, hmmm lets see...4 years ago? Maybe 3?

And yep... I was hanging out at the club that night...

just because you were hanging out at the club that night doesnt mean you actually witnessed all of the previous events. they could have all be told to you second hand after the fact. clubs/bars can get busy and there is a lot going on.

i dont mean to question. just curious.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope... as I said before, I was there BEFORE the club opened hanging out with the DJ and his girlfriend, and I went out back to help her with the cases of water and SAW them harrassing her.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another band you should all check out is Pig Face.

There is a great Remix by Pgface of Pigface and Evil Mothers called "Sick Asp F@#$" I highly reccomend...

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by stickarts
jazz, big band, classical!

Classic Jazz or Newer Jazz?

I personally like Keiko Matsui, but a lot of classic Jazz people dont care for her...

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That Hellfire story is f***ed up. Someone needs to slap some respect into these premadonnas. Who would've thought there was fratboy attitude in a band like that.

Anyone listen to Mindless Self-Indulgance?

G

Galvatron

and in the end they wound up claiming they all had a gangbang with her on the bus...

First obvious problem with that story, is that it's hard to gang bang in a 15 passenger Van full of music gear.
EHC doesn't have a tour bus.

3-4 years ago? Ok I'm in the clear then.
:)

Latest Discussions