Castillo vs Farnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The absolute most worthless, cheapest, without a doubt shameless plugs. :rofl: (I had an idea from another thread)

My name is Jason Farnsworth and I live in ohio. I'm 5' 7" tall at a whopping 152lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes. I also have 3 kids (2 boys, 1 girl) and 4 cats. Currently ranked with a 2nd black in kenpo. Kenpo is my hobby and I love it. Can't get enough kenpo time in the day. I spend 5 days a week lifting weights. One day spent doing strictly cardio only. At the moment I like to bike as much as I can. Now how's that for a shameless plug?:asian:

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's not shameless. You love what you do and you're sharing that with all of us. We love our Kempo too.:)

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by rachel
It's not shameless. You love what you do and you're sharing that with all of us. We love our Kempo too.:)

Cool!!!........Thank 'ya.;)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Cool!!!........Thank 'ya.;)

It is shameful. Distorts the truth, makes up things, intimiadtes others. Spreads rumors about other Kenpoists. The list goes on .........:mad:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
It is shameful. Distorts the truth, makes up things, intimiadtes others. Spreads rumors about other Kenpoists. The list goes on .........:mad:

What!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's right bub. I got your number.......................:mad:

Yeah that's right!......& I've got yours. Actually I have called you 3 different times & you have never answered your phone.:mad: Unfortunately I need to go to bed now 'cause I got to work in the morning or else I'd call you now since I know your home.:eek:

R

RCastillo

Yeah that's right!......& I've got yours. Actually I have called you 3 different times & you have never answered your phone.:mad: Unfortunately I need to go to bed now 'cause I got to work in the morning or else I'd call you now since I know your home.:eek:

Never heard the phone, or was told there were messages, or maybe, I was just plain scared?:anic:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Never heard the phone,

That's what the girls told me in high school.:rofl:

or was told there were messages

No, I didn't leave a message on your fabulous answering machine message.:rofl:

or maybe, I was just plain scared?

That sounds more like it. :eek: You probably looked at your caller I.D. and figured the goldendragon was there to back me up. Well then I guess I wouldn't blame you for not picking it up.:rofl:

R

RCastillo

That's what the girls told me in high school.:rofl:

No, I didn't leave a message on your fabulous answering machine message.:rofl:

That sounds more like it. :eek: You probably looked at your caller I.D. and figured the goldendragon was there to back me up. Well then I guess I wouldn't blame you for not picking it up.:rofl:

You're lucky, I couldn't even get the girls to talk to me, much less lie.

That's it, you figured me out....................:anic:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
If either of you schmoes would like to call my house about 11am or 12pm EST tomorrow, the Golden Dragon will still be there.

I would have but I got so busy right after lunch that I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom.:(

R

RCastillo

I would have but I got so busy right after lunch that I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom.:(

Now that, I didn't have to know..................:barf:

K

KenpoGirl

The absolute most worthless, cheapest, without a doubt shameless plugs. :rofl: (I had an idea from another thread)

My name is Jason Farnsworth and I live in ohio. I'm 5' 7" tall at a whopping 152lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes. I also have 3 kids (2 boys, 1 girl) and 4 cats. Currently ranked with a 2nd black in kenpo. Kenpo is my hobby and I love it. Can't get enough kenpo time in the day. I spend 5 days a week lifting weights. One day spent doing strictly cardio only. At the moment I like to bike as much as I can. Now how's that for a shameless plug?:asian:

Jason that almost sounds like a personal add, "Kenpo Nut Lukin' for Luv", kinda thing.

Are you on the market? hmmmmm :angel:

Dot
:boing2:

Latest Discussions