And I was once asked how did your wife's family celebrate Christmas in China
b5ce53308824d9023eafdbce0c94b5ae.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well....day after Thanksgiving..... I had breakfast.....I'm full of pie
I had actual breakfast. Only have two slices of pie - saving those for desserts, I think. Well, one might make it to dessert. The other might be breakfast tomorrow.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I had actual breakfast. Only have two slices of pie - saving those for desserts, I think. Well, one might make it to dessert. The other might be breakfast tomorrow.

I still have pie left for tomorrow...that is if the oldest does not come home from the coffee shop and get to ti first. If he does...my, potentially, 4 pieces of pie (2 apple, 2 pumpkin) will be 1 to him

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have pie left for tomorrow...that is if the oldest does not come home from the coffee shop and get to ti first. If he does...my, potentially, 4 pieces of pie (2 apple, 2 pumpkin) will be 1 to him
When we took them out this evening, we decided they weren't enough for 2 small pieces each, so we just ate it all. Now I need more pie.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, she tried to do it again, but was on to her this time....but it ended just the same.... I was no longer needed, told I could go home now.... and she (Mrs Xue) bought another car to replace mine...so her new car would no longer be offended by sharing a garage with my old beat up car

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, she tried to do it again, but was on to her this time....but it ended just the same.... I was no longer needed, told I could go home now.... and she (Mrs Xue) bought another car to replace mine...so her new car would no longer be offended by sharing a garage with my old beat up car
tell her to come by my house. my cars are very offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions