Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
The after school kids program that I assist at has a couple students going to break boards monday. He asked me if I would break a brick. Never broken a brick before... The instructor even asked, oh right, you never broken a brick before have you? To my response being, I've also never broken my hand before. Though for the most part I am confident.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
The after school kids program that I assist at has a couple students going to break boards monday. He asked me if I would break a brick. Never broken a brick before... The instructor even asked, oh right, you never broken a brick before have you? To my response being, I've also never broken my hand before. Though for the most part I am confident.
Awesome! You got this :). Let us know how it goes!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Forgot to mention earlier - I usually donate books year-round but was lax this year... so, need to get into shape for the holidays. The book donation fund, I am sorry to say, is rather skimpy this year. However, if you know of a school, a library, or an afterschool program that needs new books, let me know - I'll see what I can do. I SO need to take a load of books to the two YMCAs I go to.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Turkey in the oil frying....

yIrLHxl.jpg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I feel like we're about a week or two away from our next forum clown. It's been a while. That should keep you entertained.
Haha yeah it feels like it's about time huh! It's interesting the cycles and how they phase in and out...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like we're about a week or two away from our next forum clown. It's been a while. That should keep you entertained.
Yeah, that would have been a perfect bit of entertainment. Surely we'll have one show up during the December slow-down.

EDIT: And it'll get my post count back up.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Something to check off the bucket list - no one at today's family Thanksgiving gathering asked me, "So, do you have Thanksgiving in Ukraine?" :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.