Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Google translate barely knows how to translate...
IIIIII dunno.. did a pretty good job here.....
d0b9eeb26ccbe126096e70b767efefbb.jpg

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been doing good, but absolutely f*cking breaking down tonight. He died in his sleep at 25 years old, with no cause. How the love does that even happen? It's so unfair.

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been doing good, but absolutely f*cking breaking down tonight. He died in his sleep at 25 years old, with no cause. How the love does that even happen? It's so unfair.
I understand that pain, my friend. I wish I knew how to offer...comfort?...something.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand that pain, my friend. I wish I knew how to offer...comfort?...something.
If there was anything you could do about it, i would ask that in a second. As it is i just spent an hour on the phone with someone informing them of his passing, and they spent most of that time comforting me

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish there was something we can do. It's truly never easy... feel whatever it is you need to feel okay, we're thinkin of you mate <3

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish there was something we can do. It's truly never easy... feel whatever it is you need to feel okay, we're thinkin of you mate <3
Ended up sending out a group message to meet up and have our own ceremony (the actual wake and funeral occurred on the opposite coast). So far everyone except for the one in china are coming, so I feel good about that.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
@granfire I have taken (I think your) advice and learned how to look busy at work. Definitely helps on todays like today where I've been doing nothing for most of the day.
WHOA! You have days when you have nothing to do at work?The last time I had a day like that was... when I was on vacation. No, wait I still had something to do at work, but it was suspended and waiting for me.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That really is horrible. Unfortunately, there are no easy ways to just... get through such things.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Life sucks at times.

It's no consolation, but having seen people linger at death's door, some aware, some in the twilight, going in the sleep is a blessing, regardless of age.

As Tez would say: May his memory be a blessing.
There will always be a void, but over time the good memories prevail.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WHOA! You have days when you have nothing to do at work?The last time I had a day like that was... when I was on vacation. No, wait I still had something to do at work, but it was suspended and waiting for me.
Yup. My job basically depends on people with substance abuse disorders coming in. So I have no control over how much work I do or dont have on any given day. Some days I'm busy for 12 hours in a row, some days I got squat.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is heavy snow falling right now and it will be around 9F here in the morning, with wind chill below Zero...we missed autumn and it is now Winter

Love both "Seasons" - Vivaldi's and Tchaikovski's. And when it's REALLY winter - we can play "Nutcracker".

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I translate works by great author. Classics. Immortal masterpieces. Would you let Google Translate anywhere near an immortal masterpiece? That's like using Lincoln logs to try and replicate Taj Mahal.
Yes, yes I would. For the pure laughs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions