Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Would if I could, but apparently I can't for some silly reason or another....I am thinking that Einstein guy os behind all this somehow...you know the whole Relativity and the Space-time Continuum thingy
that's a bummer, but I see what you mean.
I think I'd go back to the 80s though.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Were's our laptop, were's our laptop, WERE'S OUR LAPTOP!!!!!!

Well, if you gave me the users name I asked you to give me....6 months ago..... you'd have it already...wouldn't you

Funny....no one seems to be yelling for their laptop anymore

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Were's our laptop, were's our laptop, WERE'S OUR LAPTOP!!!!!!

Well, if you gave me the users name I asked you to give me....6 months ago..... you'd have it already...wouldn't you

Funny....no one seems to be yelling for their laptop anymore
do you remind them of the 2 imperial rules of life?
the 6 Ps and 'don't make your lack of planning my emergency'
???

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have become convinced, based on the evidence, that the year 2019 is out to get me

Yeah, well, if that's the case I'm putting my money on you.

In a few months 2019 will be toast. Gone. Kaput. Finito. And there will be Xue, still working Tai Chi, still not eating bacon.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

In a few months 2019 will be toast. Gone. Kaput. Finito. And there will be Xue, still working Tai Chi, still not eating bacon.

Thanks, but at this moment, with ice on my knee and heat on my back....I'm not so sure.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

This has been a very fast year so far. Due to breakdowns and pasture renovations/reparations our farming overhead is the highest it has ever been. I'm scheduled for knee replacements in October but right now I do not see that happening. It is sad to think having surgery is the only way I can slow down enough to reflect on the year.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Why is it, every time I walk into my garage, after my wife has gone to work, that I get the urge to do Baguazhang circle walking in that empty half of the garage....even now, when my back and my knee would really hate me if I did..... and I have not worked much with Bagua in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions