Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, no, I don't agree, I still think it is a cardiac inducing, cancer causing, greasy, vile, overly salty, piece of slimy meat by-product, with little or no nutritional value what-so-ever....any possible chance, no matter how slight, that it has of any nutritional value is completely offset by its disgusting, horrible bad for you points....other than that we agree 100%
I'm sorry you think that way. You have my deepest sincere sympathy and wish you a speedy recovery. :turtle:

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a Neijia facebook page......don't know why, I have been against Facebook for years....but I am thinking about a page
In my experience, Facebook... much like life... is what you make of it. People who expect it to be a disgusting cesspool of negativity find it to be exactly that. Mine is a fun circle of interesting people I can discuss various topics with and a free channel to plug my books. Yeah, there is an occasional troll, but at this point, I can recognize one from miles away, and "Block" is a beautiful thing.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You mean a food group. Foot groups include: ridiculously tiny, tiny, small, almost normal, normal, slightly on the large side, big, huge, gigantic, T-Rex. :)
That and kind size, super size and extra jumbo.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You mean a food group. Foot groups include: ridiculously tiny, tiny, small, almost normal, normal, slightly on the large side, big, huge, gigantic, T-Rex. :)
yes, of course.
we all know it's not from the foot, but the butt

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It has 3 out of 5 of the major food groups. 1. Meat, 2. Protein, and 3. Bacon. It also has peanut butter which means it has potassium, even more protein and vitamin E also bacon has omega-3 fatty acids. What else could you possibly need?!
I LOVE both of them but do NOT want to eat them at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions