Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
From Gotham, not from the Bat Cave. I'd always thought the Bat Cave was near Gotham, but apparently his transport is faster than I thought.

You know, I was rather shocked to discover that there was a Bat Cave on the West rim of the Grand Canyon......expected to see Batman at any moment...then I found out it use to be for Guano collecting..... I was not so excited to seen Batman after that

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know, I was rather shocked to discover that there was a Bat Cave on the West rim of the Grand Canyon......expected to see Batman at any moment...then I found out it use to be for Guano collecting..... I was not so excited to seen Batman after that

Hey, we all gotta' make a living. Bat guano is trending right now.

BatmanCigarCrop.jpeg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to do some spelunking. I've been in bat guano. That stuff is slippery.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tired. Misread this as "spelunking underwear". Which provoked a curious mental image.

Well, if you're diving in cold water with a dry suit, you can wear underwear. Heated underwear, even.
And, for that matter, I wear compression shorts under my wetsuit. Because I might want to take it off and change back into board shorts without scaring everyone on the boat.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thought you IT guys might want to know.

FireFoxWindowsCROP.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions