Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
According to noted shark authority @Xue Sheng, a tie dye wetsuit would cause every shark in the area to instantly attack me.
images.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Got retested to see if the Rocky Mountain Spotted fever is gone......nope...still have it......looks like I'm back on the meds..... of course I am basing this on my reading of the results.....I will call the MD Monday and see what I need to do now

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got retested to see if the Rocky Mountain Spotted fever is gone......nope...still have it......looks like I'm back on the meds..... of course I am basing this on my reading of the results.....I will call the MD Monday and see what I need to do now
Sorry to hear, has been quite ongoing hey.. hope you get well soon

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, has been quite ongoing hey.. hope you get well soon

just checked my phone....message from my doctor....wants me to call him and have him paged...I hate it when MDs do this.....now you start wondering is there something more......then the hypochondria kicks in.........

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope this round gets it out of there. Maybe you need to visit the Rocky Mountains - a bit of homeopathy?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
When sharks see people...people prey
Sharks don't kill people. Sharks who see people kill people. :)

Seriously, I've read many contradictory reports on what sharks might and might not attack. At one point, the observers dangled a piece of raw meat in front of a shark, and the shark took no notice. Five minutes later, the same shark attacked a rag soaked in used machine oil and tore it to pieces. Sharks are weird.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
BARRE was murder today - but it was an awesome murder. We ran out of bars. It was insane. We all stood there with one leg in the air, looking like a bunch of very psychedelic swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions