Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I eat a lot of vegetables..... but we all have our weaknesses

And I do not remember ever claiming to be a healthy eater, although I do try to.... I did however state that I do not like bacon and that it was a vile abomination against mankind.....man you bacon eaters are touchy
Hey, at least I don't call vegetables vile or abominations - and they have been getting recalled way more often than bacon lately. :p

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Day before going back to work after vacation ponderings: right... so really, all I need to figure out is how to regularly sell two orders of magnitude more books than I do now. And then I can retire. Piece of cake.

Reactions: pdg

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Day before going back to work after vacation ponderings: right... so really, all I need to figure out is how to regularly sell two orders of magnitude more books than I do now. And then I can retire. Piece of cake.

That's a simple plan - I suggest you put it into action forthwith.

Chop chop now.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
all you need is to get inot Oprah's book club...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's a simple plan - I suggest you put it into action forthwith.

Chop chop now.
You know... @gpseymour and I have a running joke: if we had a release party for every time I publish a book - be it my own or a translation - we would be chronically drunk and bankrupt. ;)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
all you need is to get inot Oprah's book club...
I write sci fi and fantasy in the magical realism style and translate obscure works of Russian and Ukrainian literature. There is a lot of dialog, science, philosophy, and no sex, violence, explosions, or bogus advice about how to become happy and rich in one month. There are many long words and complete sentences. I love Oprah, but I don't think what I have to offer would sell even if she endorsed it. ;)

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now this is a carrot cake:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-07-at-7.37.29-PM-1050x700.png

Maple candied bacon carrot cake.
......... :O

Give whoever made that cake a Nobel prize....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions