Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for turkey day. I shot the turkey today.

Scared the hell out of the people at Safeway...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanksgiving... Looks a lot like Christmas... Actually there's Christmas decorations but never saw any thanksgiving

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't like turkey. You don't like gummies.

Have you considered therapy? There's clearly something wrong with you...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today felt weird... I woke up took my allergy medicine (something I rarely do) but it left the whole morning feeling weird and a bad taste

Now that I think of it I probably should have read the label... Or the serving amount...

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you disapprove of your siblings boyfriend is it ok to not attend thanksgiving dinner at your parents if he attends?

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you disapprove of your siblings boyfriend is it ok to not attend thanksgiving dinner at your parents if he attends?

In my family...yes it would be. Of course, it would also be acceptable to show up and proceed to make him miserable. What can I say we are dysfunctional, eccentric, outspoken and quite proud of it. Family reunions are...interesting to say the least.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
In my family...yes it would be. Of course, it would also be acceptable to show up and proceed to make him miserable. What can I say we are dysfunctional, eccentric, outspoken and quite proud of it. Family reunions are...interesting to say the least.

Ive arrested him twice like 10 years ago so Im not sure how much more miserable I can make him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions