Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, check here for health benefits.

(1) tablespoon in the morning with plenty of water on an empty stomach. The secret is in the silica which you will pay a lot for through a doctor. Don't listen to the naysayers, It's cheap and very effective. I spent 15.00 for 10 pounds and it has lasted over a year. Nobody is getting rich off of it, if it works it works. For me below are (3) benefits I received from it early on. Check the link and see all the others.

• Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels
    [*]Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
  • By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.

Years of martial arts have taken it's toll on my joints. If I just counted the above 3 I would be ahead of the game for sure. I recommend it highly, if it doesn't work then don't take it and throw the bag away. 15.00 is no big deal. But, if it does, good on ya...............

Disclaimer: This is not an advertisement, with no obligation to the reader, just good information being past on.

Ordered some I guess if it does not work Ill throw it in the pool filter

Altho' I fancy myself to have a reasonable facility with words, sometimes it is better to allow someone to speak for you:

[video=youtube_share;Jha2pDC4oOQ]http://youtu.be/Jha2pDC4oOQ[/video]

Lucky for me I'm in Texas, if it snows even once itself rare. To top it no more than 3 inches

Just got finished class today teaching 6 orange belts and 2 green belts / everyone actually came today and nobody goofed off

I did dishes.
I thought I had some chicken soup left over from yesterday, but it evaporated over night...

apqgGjD_460s_v1.jpg
was on the internets and this reminded me of someone….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back