Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had community Thanksgiving meal at Church tonight. I ate way to much. Those old ladies can cook

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's 7:41PM, and I am the only person (make that soul - except for the birds) still awake...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So?
Surprisingly it has not made me sleepy one bit. I had so counted on it knocking me out!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
apqgGjD_460s_v1.jpg
was on the internets and this reminded me of someone….

I don't know who this reminds you of, but the Scottish Highland is a very fine breed of cattle. Many farmers breed them here for their quality steaks and resilience to our winters. :)

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know who this reminds you of, but the Scottish Highland is a very fine breed of cattle. Many farmers breed them here for their quality steaks and resilience to our winters. :)

Beef...its whats for dinner. (At least, I wish it was.)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spaghetti squash tonight. But...beef, from said cattle, is for dinner tomorrow. Because Monday. :D

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Really could do with some time off work. Arm has got no better after injury last weekend helping my friend move house, in fact think it has got worse, but still struggling to get a proper doctors appointment outside of the works one. Basically they think it is a torn rotator cuff, but I am not too sure as the pain I get is mainly when I twist or push myself up with this arm and it radiates across the bottom of my shoulder in a straight line from my bicep to tricep. Annoying me now, plus I seem to have developed a cold over this weekend. :(

On god new's I did go and see the new Hunger Games movie and was fairly impressed with it.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My wife had to leave very early for a doc appointment. Which mean I need to get the kids up ready and too school. Oh crap were in trouble

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife had to leave very early for a doc appointment. Which mean I need to get the kids up ready and too school. Oh crap were in trouble

Breakfast should be easy... just remember the lesson taught by Bill Cosby. Chocolate cake is eggs, milk and wheat. That's nutrition!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it has been a long few weeks, maybe just maybe this week will be slower and more relaxing.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cold, cold, cold
Cold, cold, cold
Freezing, it was freezing in that hotel

OK, I'm not in a hotel and I was not at one but it was 14F this morning

that is very cold.
I really can't complain about the 39 from yesterday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions