Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you disapprove of your siblings boyfriend is it ok to not attend thanksgiving dinner at your parents if he attends?

You seem like a smart person I'm sure something reasonable can be worked out
I'm not going to say anything persuasive or to get you to pick a side but it's best to think it through (only you will know if it's a good choice or not)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im not looking forward to going back to day shift but being asleep at 1 am sure will be nice

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I cant understand the need of some people to just stand out on the street corner at 230 in morning in 31 deg temps.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Went to bed early to try and shake this cold, now I feel really tired and wish I was still in bed and not at work. Fingers crossed I'll feel better later, oh well, sure Kenpo this evening will sort me out.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Went to bed early to try and shake this cold, now I feel really tired and wish I was still in bed and not at work. Fingers crossed I'll feel better later, oh well, sure Kenpo this evening will sort me out.

Nice long run with sprints mixed in kicks the cold out of me.

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me....but when I went to sleep last night ALL the weather people said it was going to be JUST rain...so I decided there was no need to get up earlier than usual.

So when I got up and look outside you can imagine my amazement at seeing an inch of snow on the ground and it was (and is) still snowing....

Now I am thinking this means that ALL of the weather people were WRONG!!!!!!!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You act like this is an unusual occurrence, Xue...
Have a brownie. You'll feel better.

Last edited:

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me....but when I went to sleep last night ALL the weather people said it was going to be JUST rain...so I decided there was no need to get up earlier than usual.

So when I got up and look outside you can imagine my amazement at seeing an inch of snow on the ground and it was (and is) still snowing....

Now I am thinking this means that ALL of the weather people were WRONG!!!!!!!

Weatherman is the only job I know where being wrong more then 50% of the time is not grounds to be fired. Well that and hitters in baseball.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've been sick since Sunday a week ago. Today was the kid's last day of school this week...
I am three weeks off in my schedule now.

Plus it's DARK out, it's not even 6PM...it feels like it should be 10...

Blech

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a nice form. :)~

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm going to drive to my parents house and bring jack (dog) aside from having to drive down a dirt road or going to my parents boring old country house in a boring field this should be a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions