kicks that can kill an opponent

onibaku

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I want to know more about kicks that does deadly damage. If that kick is better if you jump or just standing

aplonis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I can't imagine that you'll find any reliable stastical data on this question...at least not that anyone currently out of jail will be willing to admit to.

I assume you are wanting to know for the sake of humanitarian avoidance, yes? For that all you need is a copy of Grey's Anatomy and very little imagination. Just thumb through it, noting the vital organs and such. Then ask yourself questions like these?

Q1. How hard must I not kick the floating ribs so as to avoid stoving the jagged end of a broken one into the lung?

Q2. How hard must I not kick snap kick straight upwards into the chin so as to avoid separating the vertabrae of the neck?

Q3. At what angle must I not shatter a femur so as to avoid a fatal nick to the femoral artery?

Q4. Where must I not hook kick so as to avoid rupturing a kidney?

Basically, just look at the rules for tournament sparring and avoid doing whatever is most stringently outlawed.

I do mostly TKD. But anatomy is the same for every MA. You should want to know such things primarily so as to avoid them. Unless, that is, you are confronted by an armed opponent on the street, or several of them, whereupon all such courtesies are to be prudently laid aside.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I want to know more about kicks that does deadly damage. If that kick is better if you jump or just standing

According to your profile, you have a black belt in karate, and have studied or are interested in Hung Gar, Hwa Rang Do, Iaido / Kendo / Kenjutsu, J.K.D., Karate, Ninjutsu, Tae Kwon Do... how is it that with such rank and wide-ranging experience you do not already know this?

FieldDiscipline

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Any kick will kill you. If done by the right person, at the right target with the right power and tool.

I look forward to your answer to Kacey's question.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
According to your profile, you have a black belt in karate, and have studied or are interested in Hung Gar, Hwa Rang Do, Iaido / Kendo / Kenjutsu, J.K.D., Karate, Ninjutsu, Tae Kwon Do... how is it that with such rank and wide-ranging experience you do not already know this?
Nice catch Kacey... onibaku your answer?

Just out of curiosity... what (specific type) Karate do you have a BB in?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, my deadliest one is a downward stomp on a prostate assailants head or throat-generally, jumping is unecessary for that one, no matter how many times I've enjoyed the Bruce vs. Bob Wall fight in Enter the Dragon. :lol:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would say a stromp to the thoat while the person is down would do alot of damage and possibly kill them.

OP
onibaku

onibaku

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm just asking for your opinion

Boomer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ooh...oooh....I got one! I learned one from Ed Norton in American History X, he makes this guy bite the curb of a sidewalk, then stomps his neck.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just asking for your opinion
And, given what little I've seen of your posts so far...

I'm not going to give you my opinion. I don't trust you or your motives...

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Any kick will kill you. If done by the right person, at the right target with the right power and tool.

I look forward to your answer to Kacey's question.

I have to agree with this statement. I also have to wonder with your profile how you would NOT know this information.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, my deadliest one is a downward stomp on a prostate assailants head or throat-generally, jumping is unecessary for that one, no matter how many times I've enjoyed the Bruce vs. Bob Wall fight in Enter the Dragon. :lol:

"prostate assailants"???

Latest Discussions