kicks that can kill an opponent

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
"prostate assailants"???

Now that has to be one dangerous assailent!!! .. I dont think I want to know how that comes about though!!! :uhoh:

LOL>.... gota say.. I cant spell even with a dictioninareee so I cant critisize ..... :)

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oooh, I know, I know-Dr. Feelbad, and the Prostrate Assailants.:lol:

ohh ya..dont forget their number one greatest hit!! that is " now bend over and spred em." fallowed by "please turn your head and cough"

LOL:roflmao::roflmao:

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jeee-zus, this is the best thread drift I've seen in a while. Classic.

"Prostate Assailants". I love it!

to Quote Mike Row from "Dirty Jobs"... "OH GOD!" ( as the sewage comes out right by him in the sanfrancisco sewer......) LOL

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
"prostate assailants"???[/quote]
Hehe!! Classic!! Don't ever spar with Elder999 - if you value your prostate!! Sounds nasty!

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
"prostate assailants"???
Hehe!! Classic!! Don't ever spar with Elder999 - if you value your prostate!! Sounds nasty![/quote]

hmm yes but what if the sparring partner for elder999 turns out to be female?? what differnt technique will he use... wait.. we may not want to know :erg:

LOL

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I want to know more about kicks that does deadly damage.

I can't think of a more irresponsible thing to do than to fulfill such a request of this nature online.

With all the terrorists I see on the news practicing Martial Art kicks, and wanting to learn what we do, to all the gangbangers who would love to back up their criminal activities with deadly kicks, to the average goof-ball who does not have the patience, dedication, and discipline to learn the Martial Art from a genuine instructor who knows better than to answer this question in the first week, month, year of training.

According to your profile, you have a black belt in karate, and have studied or are interested in Hung Gar, Hwa Rang Do, Iaido / Kendo / Kenjutsu, J.K.D., Karate, Ninjutsu, Tae Kwon Do... how is it that with such rank and wide-ranging experience you do not already know this?

Thank you for challenging this, Kacey!

And, given what little I've seen of your posts so far...

I'm not going to give you my opinion. I don't trust you or your motives...
A very bold and brave thing to say, and I concur 100% My respect to you for saying so!

onibaku, my advice to you is to respect your instructor and your art by asking these specific kinds of questions to the proper people, at the appropriate time - - not on an open, internet forum.

Chief Master D.J. Eisenhart

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't think of a more irresponsible thing to do than to fulfill such a request of this nature online.

With all the terrorists I see on the news practicing Martial Art kicks, and wanting to learn what we do, to all the gangbangers who would love to back up their criminal activities with deadly kicks, to the average goof-ball who does not have the patience, dedication, and discipline to learn the Martial Art from a genuine instructor who knows better than to answer this question in the first week, month, year of training.

Thank you for challenging this, Kacey!

A very bold and brave thing to say, and I concur 100% My respect to you for saying so!

onibaku, my advice to you is to respect your instructor and your art by asking these specific kinds of questions to the proper people, at the appropriate time - - not on an open, internet forum.

Chief Master D.J. Eisenhart

yep look at his other post/question.. I personaly doubt he has any training in martial arts.. or if he does,he is very very new to it by the question.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would sadly but wholeheartedly concur with what Kacey and LF pointed out so well.

Not that there is anything intrinsically wrong with being new to the arts or even in trying to sound lke you know what you're talking about, of course.

In the first case, we all start somewhere and being a beginner is one thing that always passes :).

In the second, it is one thing to be able to 'talk the talk' for a post or two, quite another to try and hold a debate with people who really are experienced :D.

Oni, if it's simply that you didn't want to feel out of your depth and so pretended greater experience than you do, don't worry about it; that sort of thing can be forgiven if admitted. Maintaining a deception on the other hand is a sure-fire way not to have an enjoyable residence as a member.

From your posts elsewhere, particularly your views on kata, I would suspect that you could really benefit from associating more with people like you'll find here at MT. Learning comes in many forms but one of the best is found in listening to those who have gone before and know of what they speak.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Q1. How hard must I not kick the floating ribs so as to avoid stoving the jagged end of a broken one into the lung?

Q2. How hard must I not kick snap kick straight upwards into the chin so as to avoid separating the vertabrae of the neck?

Q3. At what angle must I not shatter a femur so as to avoid a fatal nick to the femoral artery?

Q4. Where must I not hook kick so as to avoid rupturing a kidney?

I don't think anyone has such control that they could perform any of the above techniques and only harm their assailant enough to end the fight but not cause serious damage. I'd also be interested to meet someone who can shatter a femur with a kick too.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that looked funny.
Try breaking the tibia/fibula before you try to jump right up to one of the strongest bones in the body.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ross Pettifer in his fight against Rob Evans

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=4990

It says ankle smash but it wasn't his ankle it was his femur.

No it wasn't, it was both his tibia and fibula and the person who performed the kick broke their leg. The above discussion was regarding someone kicking someones thigh and breaking the big bone in their upper leg. I personally believe leg kicks in that sense belong only in the ring anyway.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it wasn't, it was both his tibia and fibula and the person who performed the kick broke their leg. The above discussion was regarding someone kicking someones thigh and breaking the big bone in their upper leg. I personally believe leg kicks in that sense belong only in the ring anyway.

Cheers

You were there then and saw both bones break? I assume too you know both the fighters and were with the medics?.
i give you an example of a bone in the leg being broken as you didn't seem to think it could be done and you come back saying oh well it wasn't the right bone. I give up.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
You were there then and saw both bones break? I assume too you know both the fighters and were with the medics?.
i give you an example of a bone in the leg being broken as you didn't seem to think it could be done and you come back saying oh well it wasn't the right bone. I give up.

Major bones of the leg:
Thigh-Femur
Knee - Patella
Lower leg/shin - Tibia & Fibula

8844.jpg

& just an FYI, there is NO WAY for the ankle to fold like that, above the ankle joint, without a tib/fib fracture. It's the same as the forearm. If only the radius is fractured, the ulna would still hold the arm straight, it wouldn't fold as we saw in the vid where the fighter stepped back and the leg wouldn't bear any weight w/o folding.

This is most basic biology. I don't need to be there to recognize the injury or the mechanism of injury.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is most basic biology. I don't need to be there to recognize the injury or the mechanism of injury.

That's an excellent explanation of what occurred.

I think it might be possible, though, to break a hip at the femoral neck with a kick, but it would be wholly dependent upon the health of the target-or lack of it-and proper positioning. Not exactly something one could rely upon, but it could happen.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob says thanks for the information, he didn't realise that the doctors had got it so wrong. After all it was only his leg.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
That's an excellent explanation of what occurred.

I think it might be possible, though, to break a hip at the femoral neck with a kick, but it would be wholly dependent upon the health of the target-or lack of it-and proper positioning. Not exactly something one could rely upon, but it could happen.

Cosidering that the femoral neck is so surrounded by muscle/connective tissues and of course, the pelvis, I think that the limited access to that portion of the femur would pretty much rule out the chance. This kind of fracture almost always occurs in the elderly incurred during a fall. Kind of a "I've fallen & I can't get up/broke my hip" scenario. Of course, a strong enough kick to the upper portion of the femur could result in a fracture that close to the hip joint, though I'm inclined to believe that in most healthy adults, the hip would dislocate before the femur would break.

You're making me think, elder999, & I don't like it one bit. No, sir. Now I'm going to disturb my dusty medical library (one shelf).

Latest Discussions