IKKO Seminar/ Dennis Conatser & WV

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Who: Professor Dennis Conatser

What:Beginners: Kenpo History/Kenpo Tools/Basics & Phonetics of Motion/ 3 Divisions of the Art/Sentences of Motion & Applications

Advanced:An indepth look at Striking Set/Finger Set

Where: Shepherd College, Shepherdstown WV. The Butcher Center, main gym.

When: April 10, 2004 The beginner session will begin at 9:30, registration begins at 9:00 am. Lunch will be from 11:00 to 12:00. Registration for the Advanced session begins at 12:00, the session begins at 12:30. The advanced session will run to approximately 2:00. Afterwards there will be an informal conversation/meet period until no later than 3:30.

Afterwards: There will be the traditional Mountaineer Martial Arts Chinese Buffet dinner at the Dynasty Resteraunt in Hagerstown, MD beginning approximately 4:00 pm til whenever.

Investment:
Open Registration - $ 30.00
Students - $ 25.00
IKKO Students - $ 20.00
Both Sessions - $ 10.00 additional

Everyone is Welcome regardless of style or lineage. We look forward to seeing all our old friends and to making some new ones.

Contact Mike [email protected] or Tess Seigel [email protected] for further information or details. If you need help finding lodging or transportation, let us know and we will see what we can do to help.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
If you are making plans to attend, please get in touch.

Dude, I called last night and said I woudl try to get the time off.

I have bad news and good news,

The Bad News I cannot get the time off :(.

the Good news is that due to the wodnerful Union of Auto Workers, both Friday the 8th of April and Monday the 12 of April are Holidays :D. I guess Sunday would be Easter then ;)

So, I can come on down. Which to some is good news and to others is bad news :rofl:

I'll be working out the details. More later.
:asian:

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Does anyone know if this will be available in tape or dvd for people who might not make it to the event live ?

Thanks

Chicago Green Dragon

Seig said:

What:Beginners: Kenpo History/Kenpo Tools/Basics & Phonetics of Motion/ 3 Divisions of the Art/Sentences of Motion & Applications

When: April 10, 2004 The beginner session will begin at 9:30, registration begins at 9:00 am. Lunch will be from 11:00 to 12:00. Registration for the Advanced session begins at 12:00, the session begins at 12:30. The advanced session will run to approximately 2:00. Afterwards there will be an informal conversation/meet period until no later than 3:30.

Afterwards: There will be the traditional Mountaineer Martial Arts Chinese Buffet dinner at the Dynasty Resteraunt in Hagerstown, MD beginning approximately 4:00 pm til whenever.

Investment:
Students - $ 25.00
IKKO Students - $ 20.00

Everyone is Welcome regardless of style or lineage. We look forward to seeing all our old friends and to making some new ones.

Contact Mike [email protected] or Tess Seigel [email protected] for further information or details. If you need help finding lodging or transportation, let us know and we will see what we can do to help.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Rich,

Were you planning on driving or flying? :asian:
Driving :)

I have one passenger Already. Are you thinking something ???? :)

I think there would be room for three people in my car.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Driving :)

I have one passenger Already. Are you thinking something ???? :)

I think there would be room for three people in my car.

Rich,
:partyon: , I wasn't trying to invite myself :) but I've been trying to figure out a way to get there this trip. Things are quite tight in our household with monies. Also, I certainly wouldn't want to impose on your trip. :asian:

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Rich,
:partyon: , I wasn't trying to invite myself :) but I've been trying to figure out a way to get there this trip. Things are quite tight in our household with monies. Also, I certainly wouldn't want to impose on your trip. :asian:
Well Contact me if you can figure out a way to arrange it. I plan on leaving Friday Morning.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Well Contact me if you can figure out a way to arrange it. I plan on leaving Friday Morning.

I'll be contacting you soon hopefully. :) I guess it's about a month away so I'd better get cracking. %-}

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Due to the "Easter" Weekend on the 10th and 11th of April we have moved the Seminar ahead 2 weeks to the 24th of April..... (sorry for any inconvenience)

Seig said:

When: April 24, 2004 The beginner session will begin at 9:30, registration begins at 9:00 am. Lunch will be from 11:00 to 12:00. Registration for the Advanced session begins at 12:00, the session begins at 12:30. The advanced session will run to approximately 2:00. Afterwards there will be an informal conversation/meet period until no later than 3:30.

Investment:
Students - $ 25.00
IKKO Students - $ 20.00

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did you tell Dot, she bought a train ticket to Flint, andI was going to drive down. Now I need to clear the days off, as they are not a holiday, and we shoudl talk to DOT, to make sure she can reschedule if I can go. I jsut do not have her number handy, and thought those that did, should call her :)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Did you tell Dot, she bought a train ticket to Flint, andI was going to drive down. Now I need to clear the days off, as they are not a holiday, and we shoudl talk to DOT, to make sure she can reschedule if I can go. I jsut do not have her number handy, and thought those that did, should call her :):asian:

Yes, I believe Erin told her this afternoon....... thanks for the heads up, Rich. I'll double check to be sure.

%-}

E

edhead2000

Goldendragon7 said:
Yes, I believe Erin told her this afternoon....... thanks for the heads up, Rich. I'll double check to be sure.

%-}
I did tell her this afternoon.

K

KenpoGirl

Rich Parsons said:
Did you tell Dot, she bought a train ticket to Flint, andI was going to drive down. Now I need to clear the days off, as they are not a holiday, and we shoudl talk to DOT, to make sure she can reschedule if I can go. I jsut do not have her number handy, and thought those that did, should call her :)

Thanks for the concern Rich.

I hadn't bought the ticket yet, lucky me. Let me know if you can get the days off and I'll see if I can join you.

Dot
:D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have to wait for the boss to get back form Costa Rica first.

In the next week or so, I should know.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I have to wait for the boss to get back form Costa Rica first.

In the next week or so, I should know.

Well, I have conviced the Boss, I need to take off Two Friday's in a row :D.

I can make it to the Seminar on the 24th.

DOT, Check your PM's.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey GUys and Gals,

Dot arrived yesterday safe and sound. Ran into a "We are not in Kansas anymore Dorthy" when she got of teh train in Flint ;).

We should be pulling out here in about 5 minutes.

Still in schedule for about 7:00 pm

Call you when we get closer :D

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back and headed out to class,

I will give a much more detailed reply alter.

Latest Discussions