WVirgina American Kenpo Seminar........

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Note:
Due to the "Easter" Weekend on the 10th and 11th of April, we have moved the Seminar ahead 2 weeks to the 24th of April.....
(sorry for any inconvenience)

Originally Posted by Seig said:
Who: Professor Dennis Conatser P

What: Beginners: Kenpo History/Kenpo Tools/Basics & Phonetics of Motion/ 3 Divisions of the Art/Sentences of
Motion & Applications

Advanced:An indepth look at Striking Set/Finger Set

Where: Shepherd College, Shepherdstown WV. The Butcher Center, main gym.

When: April 24, 2004 The beginner session will begin at 9:30, registration begins at 9:00 am. Lunch will be from 11:00 to 12:00. Registration for the Advanced session begins at 12:00, the session begins at 12:30. The advanced session will run to approximately 2:00. Afterwards there will be an informal conversation/meet period until no later than 3:30.

Afterwards: There will be the traditional Mountaineer Martial Arts Chinese Buffet dinner at the Dynasty Resteraunt in Hagerstown, MD beginning approximately 4:00 pm til whenever.

Investment:
Open Registration - $ 30.00
Students - $ 25.00
IKKO Students - $ 20.00
Both Sessions - $ 10.00 additional

Everyone is Welcome regardless of style or lineage. We look forward to seeing all our old friends and to making some new ones.

Contact Mike [email protected] or Tess Seigel [email protected] for further information or details. If you need help finding lodging or transportation, let us know and we will see what we can do to help.

:asian:

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Weird how these things work out.

I saw you in Seattle over Thanksgiving, I'll guess I'll see you in WV when I'm down there for some training.

I'm looking forward to it.

Lamont

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Blindside said:
Weird how these things work out.
I saw you in Seattle over Thanksgiving, I'll guess I'll see you in WV when I'm down there for some training.
I'm looking forward to it. Lamont

Ditto!!!

:uhyeah:

S

ShaolinWolf

Man, why can't you guys ever have these seminars in Florida?...LOL