Dennis Conatser Seminar

T

tunetigress

Tess, your new avatar is super! Kewl concept! Gawrsh you look good!!!! :cool:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tunetigress

Yes, you have my vote also. I guess we'll be seeing you on "Muscle Magazine?":eek:

S

Stick Dummy

I didn't know anyone was counting!

Mr. C.,

Seigs got me again:rolleyes:

'Course I had to interlock the thumbs to cross over and get to the #8.

Fuzzy,

Toes? I guess that leave Seig out after ten due to visibility issues................. :rofl: :rofl:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Mr. C.,

Seigs got me again:rolleyes:

'Course I had to interlock the thumbs to cross over and get to the #8.

Fuzzy,

Toes? I guess that leave Seig out after ten due to visibility issues................. :rofl: :rofl:
That is because I was wearing shoes; unlike the rest of you uncivilized beasts.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

That is because I was wearing shoes; unlike the rest of you uncivilized beasts.

I am not uncivilized!:soapbox:

S

Stick Dummy

Always a cheesy excuse :barf: :rofl:

Stick Dummy Re-interates "Can you see yor toes while standing??? hee-hee ha-ha ho-ho

Seig,

This Friday you'll have to help us build our "Castles in The Sky" Anybody have not normally sore muscles out there?????

Great class yesterday. Sticks /Knives/Knives-Empty hands combo duels. Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!

One of these daze I'll have to come snag you and Tess on the way. load you in the Monte Carlo, and shanghai you to the Peoples Republic for a couple hours.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Always a cheesy excuse :barf: :rofl:

Stick Dummy Re-interates "Can you see yor toes while standing??? hee-hee ha-ha ho-ho

Seig,

This Friday you'll have to help us build our "Castles in The Sky" Anybody have not normally sore muscles out there?????

Great class yesterday. Sticks /Knives/Knives-Empty hands combo duels. Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!

One of these daze I'll have to come snag you and Tess on the way. load you in the Monte Carlo, and shanghai you to the Peoples Republic for a couple hours.

*Can see her toes just fine thank you very much..*G*

My muscles are fine.. yup.. jes dandy.. though I have this really really black, purple.. yuchy bruise on the back inner aspect of my upper arm.. hmmms.. wonder how I got that... ?
but the rest of me fared pretty well for an ole lady..*Smirks*

Oh Lord.. sure. .snag us for 2 hours of grueling pain.. yeah that sure rings right up there with dentist drills.. I'll be needing some o' that body armor. *nodding emphatically*

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tunetigress

Hahaa.. Thanks Tunetigress *G* It was easy to make.. :)

Tess

Originally posted by RCastillo

Yes, you have my vote also. I guess we'll be seeing you on "Muscle Magazine?":eek:
errrr Not likely.. hahaaa.. that kinda stuff is for hot young thangs.. :) But thanks RIcardo.. *G*

S

Stick Dummy

2 hours????????

More like from 12:30-5:30PM, one hour conditioning, and the rest is downhill from there...........:rofl:

"Mr. Fancy Shoes Ching Ching" in hiding??? heh-heh

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

2 hours????????

More like from 12:30-5:30PM, one hour conditioning, and the rest is downhill from there...........:rofl:

oh see the above post.. uh huh.. now it's gone from a couple hours to all day .. quoting Dr. Smith.. " Oh the pain"...............

Pete.. Gawd the things you tell Seig.. I'm still chortling everytime I think of .......errr waffles.. oh my gawd........... hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Snorts.. nah.. he's gone to the store for coffee creamer for me.. awwwww :)

KenpoPassion

White Belt
Reaction score
Seig said:
JB,
In addition to the reasons I have mentioned about no video footage; I was also requested not to allow it.

As far as my back round and lineage. It's very diverse and wide spread.

I started out in 1973 at a whopping three years old under then 4th dan Bill Harmon. Mr. Harmon had studied Okinawan and then under Jhoon Rhee. My next teacher was my step-father Will Keller, he studied quite a few arts while with Navy Special operations. After Mr. Keller (I moved in with my father), I studied Karate-Te under Jerry Nichols, this brings up to 1979. In 1979 we moved to WV and there was not much available in the way of MA training, so I continued practicing what I already knew and my Dad taught me some boxing. In 1982 I met Tim Smith and studied Tae Kwon Do actively with him until 1990, while I was in the military. I was awarded my first BB in 1988. While in the military, I studied under Pam Walters (TKD) for about a year. I then started studying Shorin-Ryu under Glenn Knott, while still travelling about once a month to continue to train with Tim. I continued active study with Tim and Glenn until 1992, when I went on a job that saw me travelling for 9 solid months. During that time, I studied with Nick Madrigil. Whne I left that job and came back to WV, I studied with Tim some more until I left for Florida. In Florida, I trained under Jim Lemmin(TKD) until he and I had some philosophical disagreements and I left. I then started training in Kenpo and Jiu-Jitsu under Tommy Badalato. I studied under Tommy for a year until I went to train under his instructor, Rich Alford. I studied under Rich this past year. At this point, not only was I back in WV but realized I had gotten as much from him as I was going to. At this point in time, I am Mr. Conatser's student. So my current lineage, is me, Mr. Conatser, Mr. Parker. My TKD lineage is quite confusing. MY Kenpo lineage before Mr C is what I call slightly muddled but now clear. All of the details are quite boring and span almost 30 years. Suffice it to say, I have 4 first degree black belts and a third degree. I am working diligently towards my fourth at this point in time.
Which Rich Alford? Where is he located? My old Instructor was Rich Alford in Clearwater, FL and we had a student there named Tommy. I just received an email from another martial arts forum member informing me that Rich Alford just died on August 8th, funeral services not set yet. I responded to find out which Rich Alford, as I did a search and found a few of them that were Kenpo Instructors.

Jimmy Thomas

Latest Discussions