• Over 6 Foot

• 6 Foot Even

• Below 6 Foot

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChrisWTK

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm only 5'2''.
When practicing my moves it's easy to see that doing them on a person who's around the same height as me, the moves work out as they're supposed to. But when I've done them on much taller people, well average males, I've had to modify the moves slightly to get the same effect that I want. It doesn't make sense to make a strike to the throat if you can't really reach it, get him to bend down first then strike him there.

samurai69

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am 6'1/2"

my wife (a student) is 5'

have a student at the moment is 6' 5" and a bit.........some of my other students have a few problems with both extremes

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
This poll doesn't have enough options. ;)

I'm short - 5 feet tall. And I use an equally short sword: 25.5" blade, as opposed to the ~28" blade most everyone else in the dojo uses.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Eleven foot seven inches exactly when at a recent Metallica concert I was on someones shoulders... I think he was 5' 11" but he is fond of his 1 inch sole DM boots and I distinctly felt those half inch shoulder pads going on too.

I found I weighed nothing at all on a recent daytrip to Jupiter and upon landing and going through the Jupiterian immigration policy of standing on the scales.. I found I weighed in at 270 lbs with nothing to declare .. go figure.

...sorry was this a serious question?

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Eleven foot seven inches exactly when at a recent Metallica concert I was on someones shoulders... I think he was 5' 11" but he is fond of his 1 inch sole DM boots and I distinctly felt those half inch shoulder pads going on too.

I found I weighed nothing at all on a recent daytrip to Jupiter and upon landing and going through the Jupiterian immigration policy of standing on the scales.. I found I weighed in at 270 lbs with nothing to declare .. go figure.

...sorry was this a serious question?

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

You're weird. But I like you. :)

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is not certified true.....A majority of the people that study MA are a bunch of runts. LOL hahahahahahhahaha
icon10.gif

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
matt.m said:
It is not certified true.....A majority of the people that study MA are a bunch of runts. LOL hahahahahahhahaha
icon10.gif

What!?! You dare laugh at me and my vertically challenged brethren!?!
That's the last straw. Just wait till we get organized pal, then you'll be sorry! :p

Latest Discussions