How Tall Are You?

• Over 6 Foot

• 6 Foot Even

• Below 6 Foot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shinobi Teikiatsu

Green Belt
Reaction score
I stand at a lean 5'4''-5'5'', and I'm 16, so imagine the crap I get for it. However, my assistant instructor is about 5'2''-5'3'' and he's probably the best in the class. He constantly reminds me never to get discouraged by my height and tells me that we short people will eventually rise up and conquer you tallies, and you will beg for mercy. And we will consider it. :D

CrimsonPhoenix

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I stand at a lean 5'4''-5'5'', and I'm 16, so imagine the crap I get for it. However, my assistant instructor is about 5'2''-5'3'' and he's probably the best in the class. He constantly reminds me never to get discouraged by my height and tells me that we short people will eventually rise up and conquer you tallies, and you will beg for mercy. And we will consider it. :D

Short people unite! :D

I'm only 5'3 and 18 years old, so I'm not getting any taller. But my legs are flexible enough that almost makes up for it!

Most everyone except for the little kids are taller than me -- even the 12-13 year olds. There isn't anyone who really towers over me in my class (thank goodness). But being short does give me a good advantage in that I pair up easily with the few pre-teens in class.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
6 even. My martial heroes were/are 6-4 and 5-7. So maybe karma gave me their average? ;)

Now if I just had their ability to get it done. :D

jeorf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
5'2" (and and a third!) Other than the 13 year old girl in class I am among the shortest. However, there are probably 4 of us who are the same height. It's a fascinating lesson in learning distance. The fights are completely different with each of them (all really good fighters). With everyone else I learned real early on to get inside, use alot of hands and get out. It was a tough lesson but I do OK-ish with it now.

We all have our physical advantages and disadvantages.