Hawaiian Kempo Meeting

CTKempo Todd

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey,
I'd love to go to...

Problem is I'm in NJ that weekend playing with my motorcycle friends..

Please keep me in the loop brothers and sisters and might I lobby for a different weekend..Oh well but it's not all about me :)

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'd like to come and meet you Mr. C and some of you others too, but it's probably not going to happen for me for a couple of reasons:

(1) becasue of who I train under most of you wouldn't want me there

(2) some higher-ups in one or two of the relevant organizations have threatened me with bodily harm over the issues behind (1), and I would hate for them to mess up their criminal records by actually carrying through on their word. (There are other outcomes you can imagine but I'll leave it at this, the most humble of them.)

-David
www.kempokarate.com

KempoShaun

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm in Worcester, and if Matt, Jesse and Prof. Shuras are there, count me in. Haven't seen any of them in quite sometime. Look forward to meeting Mr. Cunningham and others as well! I still won't be back to full health, so I won't be working, nor will I be able to workout, but I'd love to meet up and "hang out". :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in Worcester, and if Matt, Jesse and Prof. Shuras are there, count me in. Haven't seen any of them in quite sometime. Look forward to meeting Mr. Cunningham and others as well! I still won't be back to full health, so I won't be working, nor will I be able to workout, but I'd love to meet up and "hang out". :asian:

It'd be great to meet you Shaun. Hope you are healing up on schedule. :asian:

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
So as to a meeting point I will throw out some ideas
Framingham, Natick something on the 495 loop. I was checking from these towns: Bridge water, Chelmsford, Orleans, Orange, Ringde, Worcester, Salme (ma), Milford, athol and Cromwell CT... I figured 495 would help people west of Boston. Just trying to keep this ball rolling.
Jesse

OP
LawDog

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jesse,
Your suggestion sounds ok to me. I do not know that area well, could you take the bull by the horns and set up a location for us?
Thanks,

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd like to come and meet you Mr. C and some of you others too, but it's probably not going to happen for me for a couple of reasons:

(2) some higher-ups in one or two of the relevant organizations have threatened me with bodily harm over the issues behind (1), and I would hate for them to mess up their criminal records by actually carrying through on their word. (There are other outcomes you can imagine but I'll leave it at this, the most humble of them.)

-David

David, So who do you train with????? you can email me if you want.
[email protected]
Kosho

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
also 495 should be ok as long as I do not have a seminar I am helping teach that weekend.. in Jaffery NH
Kosho

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score

-David
www.kempokarate.com

Hi David,

I've made fun of your instructor on this and other forums, but what these "higher-ups" have done is just plain wrong. Personally I don't care who you train under, YOU are welcome to drop in at our school anytime and I'm sure you would be welcome at a gathering. I'm sorry to hear about what these "higher-ups" have said.

Lamont

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score

-David
www.kempokarate.com

Mostly, they're blowhards. Follow your bliss, and go whither thou wilst.

The whole idea behind this is to put faces and names together, and see what goodness we can find in each other. The rest is just noise.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jesse,
Your suggestion sounds ok to me. I do not know that area well, could you take the bull by the horns and set up a location for us?
Thanks,

All right.. I will start looking this week. Kosho -- what time is the seminar in Jaffrey? I might be in Jaffrey that morning myself. I think Framingham might have more of what we are looking for. But all of RTE 9 has Bar/Restaurants which is what i think we will need, Space to mingle.
Jesse

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
yeah,, that post made me a Blue Belt.. sorry, little things are making me happy -- I either have a cold or the Allergies are not going to be fun this year.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DavidCC The whole idea behind this is to put faces with names and to get to meet people face to face, with the hope of maybe mending old wounds. I am sure if you can make it you will be received with respect.
RevIV sounds familiar but I have not been up that way except to pass through town in a while
Kosho please say hello to your instructor for me while you are there. I'll try to get over to your place some time next week

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
David, you are more than welcome to join us. This is a chance for us all to get together and hang out. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Salem, Mass is a place that's a bit different. There are lots of things do see that you don't really find in the rest of the country with all the witch museums and curiosity shops. Plus its a good area to walk around, sight see, people-watch, and just basically hang out.

Parking used to be horrible but that's even better over the last few years with the addition of a new parking garage down by Pickering Wharf.

I live locally, if I can help out in any way, I'm happy to do so. :)

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Joe,
I was going to get a hold of Hanshi Seavey, wasn't sure if you were going to see him anytime soon.?
Jesse

Latest Discussions