Halloween Tragedy

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
He had been removed before, and then let back out. Proof that some folks can not function and/or exist in society and therefore must be removed... permanently.

Exactly. How many chances should they get before someone seriously gets hurt?

He must've just watched the movie "The strangers" and was having a bad drug trip.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wonder what/how this is going to do/affect on several things.
1. The continuing practice of trick or treating... even in "safer" neighborhoods
2. make an increase of even tougher gun laws - disregarding the fact that it was a paranoid ex-convict drug-dealer, the anti-gun folks will probably use this to help champion their cause
3. more stringent parole/probationary supervision including monthly (warrant) searches of their residences to ensure that they are staying clean, behaved, reformed, rehabilitated or whatever word is popular these days. Will it come to that?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wonder what/how this is going to do/affect on several things.
1. The continuing practice of trick or treating... even in "safer" neighborhoods
2. make an increase of even tougher gun laws - disregarding the fact that it was a paranoid ex-convict drug-dealer, the anti-gun folks will probably use this to help champion their cause
3. more stringent parole/probationary supervision including monthly (warrant) searches of their residences to ensure that they are staying clean, behaved, reformed, rehabilitated or whatever word is popular these days. Will it come to that?

There was an aritcle of a young girl who lobbied her town to be allowed to Trick or Treat. They made it illegal (* Unsure fo the years 15+ *) when a little girl was abducted and killed on Halloween night while trick or treating. The town came together and listened to her speach and or arguements on why it is good for the community and the kids to be able to go out and have fun.

The City council approved it with caveats. All 7 or 9 police officers would be working and extra volunteers were added from Fire and Emergency response teams to be on the watch.

I am not sure of the backlash locally but I do not think it will effect those who are long distance away.