"Distort my wish" game.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish that my clients would behave themselves during group counseling.

Granted... in a return to methods of the past, your clients have all been drugged into somnolence; there is so much sedative in their systems that they stare blankly and drool, unable to do much more.

I wish I could decide which fabric, of the 9 samples I have, I want to choose for the antique chair I'm having refinished.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Granted. Unfortunately, there is a misunderstanding - and ALL nine samples were used to refinish your chair. The finished product isn't very pretty. ;)

I wish that I didn't have any bills to pay.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish that I didn't have any bills to pay.

Done - you have no bills to pay. Unfortunately, this is because you are living on the street, with all your belongings in a shopping cart, and sleeping under a bridge.

I wish I had a new car.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
POOF! You have a new car. An el cheapo Daewoo that breaks down the same day you drive it off the lot.

I wish that my college Alma Mater got rid of its sucky football team.

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
POOF! You have a new car. An el cheapo Daewoo that breaks down the same day you drive it off the lot.

I wish that my college Alma Mater got rid of its sucky football team.

They do but in its place they start up a co-ed tiddlywinks team which immediately embarrasses your school by having an on-campus late night party that ends in accusations of drunken group sex, bestiality and satanic rituals. The story hits the cover of every major newspaper and your humiliated alma mater begs for the return of its sucky football team.

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
They do but in its place they start up a co-ed tiddlywinks team which immediately embarrasses your school by having an on-campus late night party that ends in accusations of drunken group sex, bestiality and satanic rituals. The story hits the cover of every major newspaper and your humiliated alma mater begs for the return of its sucky football team.

oh, didn't include wish.

wish that the very best grade schools in this country didn't cost $24,000 a year.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
oh, didn't include wish.

wish that the very best grade schools in this country didn't cost $24,000 a year.

Jambi says "Your wish has been granted!" Unfortunately, the best schools in the country now cost a MILLION dollars!

I wish I knew what to write for my final project for my Intro to Screenwriting class, 'cuz I'm stumped!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish I knew what to write for my final project for my Intro to Screenwriting class, 'cuz I'm stumped!

You wake up from a dream with a wonderful idea... but like Coleridge with Kublai Khan, you are interrupted before you can write down more than a small bit, and nothing you do brings your idea back.

I wish advertising - TV, radio, print, etc. - were no longer necessary.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You wake up from a dream with a wonderful idea... but like Coleridge with Kublai Khan, you are interrupted before you can write down more than a small bit, and nothing you do brings your idea back.

I wish advertising - TV, radio, print, etc. - were no longer necessary.

Your wish is granted. Advertising is no longer necessary. However, most news outlets are forced out of business and we now receive all of our news from Al-Jazeera and China's state-owned Xinhua.

I wish my fever would break and I get my strength back. (Did I catch your fever, Kacey?)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish my fever would break and I get my strength back. (Did I catch your fever, Kacey?)

I can't imagine how you could catch my fever over the 'net, Carol... but nonetheless, your fever breaks, your strength returns, you go back to the dojo.... where you trip over a mat and sprain your ankle.

I wish I had never picked up this Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chex mix... I may be addicted.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
POOF! You are not longer addicted to Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chex mix. You're addicted to jalepeno peppers instead - straight out of the jar.

I wish my cable Internet could get fixed today, and not next Tuesday.
icon8.gif

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bam it's fixed. But it turns out that it was fixed by a monkey so by fixed I mean that the monkey hit it with a (forgive me for this) monkey wrench about 1000 times.
I wish I could go to whatever concerts I want to over the next 3 months free of charge. (Deftones in Atl...squeeee)

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Bam it's fixed. But it turns out that it was fixed by a monkey so by fixed I mean that the monkey hit it with a (forgive me for this) monkey wrench about 1000 times.
I wish I could go to whatever concerts I want to over the next 3 months free of charge. (Deftones in Atl...squeeee)

::Deep, booming voice:: WISH GRANTED! ::end Deep, booming voice::

Unfortunately, the only concerts you want to go to are Barney and Teletubbies concerts.

I wish I could easily explain things (like how to do a front stance).

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, you forgot to specify who you wished to explain things to.

So you are able to easily explain things to chimps. After a number of years they become so adept at the things you have taught they soon become better at them than you and eventually Earth becomes everything that the makers of Planet of the Apes feared. THanks.

I wish that my children would listen to me and do as I ask.

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
I wish I could easily explain things (like how to do a front stance).

DONE!
but everytime after you explain somthing you lose the ability to do the very thing you explained.

i wish snow was warm, and not piled up in my yard right now!

darn fnor beat me to it!!

"I wish that my children would listen to me and do as I ask."

DONE! but you can only have one at a time. so if they listen to you they dont do what you ask. and if theyre willing to do what you ask, theyre not listening to you.

i still wish snow was warm, and not piled up in my yard right now!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
i still wish snow was warm, and not piled up in my yard right now!

>>>Loud crashing thunder<<<

Your wish granted!

Snow is no longer cold and is now warm. It is not piled up but spread all around your house in a two inch layer. People come from all over the world to gawk at "The Warm Snow that Refuses to Melt".

I wish joint damages never happen for any one.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
>>>Loud crashing thunder<<<

Your wish granted!

Snow is no longer cold and is now warm. It is not piled up but spread all around your house in a two inch layer. People come from all over the world to gawk at "The Warm Snow that Refuses to Melt".

I wish joint damages never happen for any one.

Jambi says, "Your wish has been granted."

One problem though-- now EVERYBODY has joint damages.

I wish I was better at sparring.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
BAM you are better at sparring.
Now you are so good that you dedicate your entire life to martial arts forsaking everything else. As such when that terrible accedent occurs you have no skills to do anything other than spar. The rest of your life will be spent in a mcdonalds. Wait I think I'm wrong. Yeah Arbys.
Oh I wish I had fewer papers.

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh I wish I had fewer papers.

ala peanutbutter sandwiches!! done, you have a few papers, newspapers! every second of everyday you find yourself with a few new newspapers.

i wish i had a genie, so however you skewed my wish i could still have wishes left to fix it = }~

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ala peanutbutter sandwiches!! done, you have a few papers, newspapers! every second of everyday you find yourself with a few new newspapers.

i wish i had a genie, so however you skewed my wish i could still have wishes left to fix it = }~
Poof you get your unlimited wishes; however, you realize eventualy that nothing is real. It has no permanence. All your choices mean nothing. You sink into despair, and no wish can take that away. Its the only real thing you have now, and you can't bare to part with it.

I wish I wasn't so negative all the time.:ultracool
sean