"Distort my wish" game.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Poof you get your unlimited wishes; however, you realize eventualy that nothing is real. It has no permanence. All your choices mean nothing. You sink into despair, and no wish can take that away. Its the only real thing you have now, and you can't bare to part with it.

I wish I wasn't so negative all the time.:ultracool
sean

Repeat after me, "Mekka lekka hi, mekka hiney ho!" ::end repeat:: "The Great Jambi has spoken!"

Unfortunately, you are now SO positive, that it's started annoying people to the point of beating you to death with Tickle Me Elmo's.

My wish is to pass my 2nd degree blue belt test.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wish to pass your blue belt?

I can grant that one, but you'll need to help me out.

Step one: eat your blue belt.

Step two: drink this laxative.

POOF!

I wish for a pair of wool socks.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh too easy

*POOF* here are your wool socks, unfortunately you are now highly allergic to wool and break out in a really itchy rash all over your body whenever you even look at them.

I wish people didn't keep crashing into my car

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh too easy

*POOF* here are your wool socks, unfortunately you are now highly allergic to wool and break out in a really itchy rash all over your body whenever you even look at them.

I wish people didn't keep crashing into my car

Bright flash of light. An ethereal voice says, "Wish granted"

Your car is no longer getting crashed into. It is now, however, constantly getting stolen.

I wish I wasn't so shy & quiet.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
POOF!!! You're no longer shy or quiet - You now cannot stop speaking. EVER. and VERY VERY loudly. Good luck sleeping.

I wish there was something good to watch on TV.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
POOF!!! You're no longer shy or quiet - You now cannot stop speaking. EVER. and VERY VERY loudly. Good luck sleeping.

I wish there was something good to watch on TV.

*POOF* OK, There IS something good to watch on tv. Pity for you, that you're WAY too busy to watch it.

I wish I could afford a gym membership & a personal trainer.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish I wasn't so lazy.

This is the sound of the treadmill. You're constantly running on it, there is no end to when you'll stop. That treadmill is everything to you, powers your home and produces energizing food/drink for you at your command--all while you run, and run, and run, and run....

I wish for a full-sized, well-functioning, bright yellow 2002 Ford Mustang!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is the sound of the treadmill. You're constantly running on it, there is no end to when you'll stop. That treadmill is everything to you, powers your home and produces energizing food/drink for you at your command--all while you run, and run, and run, and run....

I wish for a full-sized, well-functioning, bright yellow 2002 Ford Mustang!

Zot! A beautiful Ford Mustang appears before you. As you watch the owner climb in and drive off, you wish you had asked for a Mustang of your own. Alas, it is too late.

I wish I could play guitar with as much skill as Eddie Van Halen currently has.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish I could play guitar with as much skill as Eddie Van Halen currently has.

Poof - Too bad it is Eddie Van Halen who washes dishes at a Denny's and cannot even tune a radio right.

I wish I could fly like a mature Eagle, and land light as a feather.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
*DING* Your wish has been granted. Too bad you don't have fun shooting anymore.

I wish my TKD instructor believed me when I said I was gonna do a 5K. He said I was lying! ::goes off to pout::

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
*DING* Your wish has been granted. Too bad you don't have fun shooting anymore.

I wish my TKD instructor believed me when I said I was gonna do a 5K. He said I was lying! ::goes off to pout::

OK, I guess I'm just gonna hafta corrupt my OWN wish! *DING* Mywish has been granted. My TKD instructor believes me. He believes me so much that he's signed me up for the Boston marathon. I'm gonna go fake my death now.

I wish I had a cat!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
OK, I guess I'm just gonna hafta corrupt my OWN wish! *DING* Mywish has been granted. My TKD instructor believes me. He believes me so much that he's signed me up for the Boston marathon. I'm gonna go fake my death now.

I wish I had a cat!

*-AhOoooooga-* For some strange reason you find yourself in a Chinese restaurant eating a delicious dinner.

I wish I was fluent in a second language.

Latest Discussions