"Distort my wish" game.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
pretty simple. Your an evil genie and screw everyone over, so you give people what they wish for, but change something that they didn't think of, which puts them worse off than they were before.

For example: I wish for world peace. (yeah, right).

so you could come along and say, ok, there is absolute peace on earth... because your the only living thing on it.

You can be as evil as you'd like.
(anyone tell I'm bored?)

ok, I wish that we had a different president.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Samantha said:
ok, I wish that we had a different president.
and it's Ah-nold Swartzenegger!

I wish that I had a real million dollars that was tax-free, completely negotiable, interchangable in any country/planet, and readily accessable and would always be there even if someone robs me.

(beat that one...:D )

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... and everyone else on the planet gets it too. (There!)

I wish for an end to religious oppression ....

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Though it was tax-free the law enforcement agencies and the IRS was extremely suspicious about your increased spending habits and it turns out the money itself was real, and taken from a financial institution which you are blamed for and you spend most of the next couple decades in prison and most of your "magic" money on legal fees...

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry Nick, G's was first....
shesulsa said:
... and everyone else on the planet gets it too. (There!)
:rofl:

shesulsa said:
I wish for an end to religious oppression ....
Because, with the landing of the aliens, nobody supports the religions anymore.....

I wish for a schooner of beer...

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
MACaver said:

I wish that I had a real million dollars that was tax-free, completely negotiable, interchangable in any country/planet, and readily accessable and would always be there even if someone robs me.

Sure, you got your money from a lawsuit over the nasty, itchy, incurable and unsightly skin rash ("I'm not an Animal" type rash) from the skin care lotion you've applied for years

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MACaver said:

But as soon as YOU spend one dollar,you no longer have a million......and it all goes away.......

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I wish for a schooner of beer...
And so you shall receive. A full size schooner full of liquid (you didn't say in containers) appears over you, falls on you, and kills you instantly. Thanks for playing.

I wish for the djinn (since we all know genies are actually good) to have never existed, thereby undoing all the wrongs he's committed. Even if it winks me out of existance by some twist of fate, i'll go with a clear conscious. :)

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I wish for the djinn (since we all know genies are actually good) to have never existed, thereby undoing all the wrongs he's committed. Even if it winks me out of existance by some twist of fate, i'll go with a clear conscious.

Thus causing some one who had wishes that our civilization are based on to never have made them causing the world to be ruled by a ruthless dictator(me).

I wish to be a ruthless dictator over the entire world.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OUMoose said:
I wish for the djinn (since we all know genies are actually good) to have never existed, thereby undoing all the wrongs he's committed. Even if it winks me out of existance by some twist of fate, i'll go with a clear conscious. :)
... and, thus, all wishes ever granted by said djynn have been reversed, though absolutely none have to do with you, but all good wishes granted by said djynn have also been reversed and you now live in a New World Order headed up by a puppet called George W. Bush puppetteered by George H. W. Bush and ... (oh, wait ...)

I wish the existence of plutonium to be nullified ....

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Then we'd replace it with Goofynuim
goofy_portrait.jpg

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
someguy said:
I wish to be a ruthless dictator over the entire world.
I don't even think we have to distort this.
that would be the suckiest life ever.
everyone in the WHOLE WORLD would harbor resentment from you and you would never know if the chicks wanted you or power.

But, if you insist...

You're so ruthless that in a drunken stupor angry at your army for waking you up at 6 am you order your entire military to comitt suicide and now you have no one to protect you from all your not-so-loyal subjects.

Or

There's no martial arts left because you don't want anyone getting any ideas about overtaking you. You've killed every martial artist in the world.

(that one is my personal idea of hell)

I wish my studio was open all 7 days of the week - its closed on sunday and it shouldnt be!

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's open all 7 days of the week, but rats have started holding Fight Club in the building every night as well. Every morning, there's a few dead and bloody on the mats. And a few have died in the walls and are starting to smell.

. . .

I wish for the genie's power, without any limitation on living space or requirement to make other people's wishes come true

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rutherford said:
I wish for the genie's power, without any limitation on living space or requirement to make other people's wishes come true
The Genie grants your wish, imprisons you in a bottle and buries you in a dungeon for archeologists to dig up 10,000,000 years from now.

I wish that I could turn invisible/visible at will...

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I wish that I could turn invisible/visible at will...

You didn't specify who's will. Everyone else gets to decide when you're visible/invisible.

I wish everyone on earth did Kenpo.

(This should be easy, they'll probably just do some crappy commercial cheesball kenpo that doesn't work and offends all martial artists everywhere.)

-Rob

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
kay, everyone on earth does kenpo. But most of them don't want to. They disrupt class with stupid questions, slow us down because they are tired and lazy and dont want to be there, and basically make it miserable for those of us who are sane and love it.

I wish Jim Croce hadnt died.

"you don't tug on superman's cape, you dont spit into the wind, you dont pull the mask off the ol lone ranger and you dont mess around with jim!"

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jim Croce lives, but it's another dude named Jim Croce... not the one you want to not have died.

I wish that all chicken tasted like Buffalo Chicken.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Jim Croce lives, but it's another dude named Jim Croce... not the one you want to not have died.

I wish that all chicken tasted like Buffalo Chicken.
Suddenly, all chicken tastes like buffalo chicken, but, alas, Technopunk's taste buds stop working due to the sensational taste overload, and he's unable to enjoy this perpetual chicken tasting extravaganza.

I wish for another cold, tasty, Canadian beer in a glass on the table in front of me, as I sit alone in a room that's quite comfortable to be in, with a bit of blues on the jukebox, while my mouth is not sewn shut, and my tastebuds work just fine, and there's plenty of room in my belly.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I wish for another cold, tasty, Canadian beer in a glass on the table in front of me, as I sit alone in a room that's quite comfortable to be in, with a bit of blues on the jukebox, while my mouth is not sewn shut, and my tastebuds work just fine, and there's plenty of room in my belly.
The beer is on the table, sealed in an unbreakable glass with no openings so you cannot drink it, and while their is indeed some Blues on the jukebox, the jukebox only accepts tokens from the Scandia Family Fun Center in Las Vegas Nevada, USA, so you cannot play any of it. There is plenty of room in your belly... in fact, you are ravenously hungry and there is no food present.

:p

I wish my puppy would quit peeing in the house.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish my puppy would quit peeing in the house. = Your puppy died

I wish there was an endless cave with a permanent opening and an everlasting batteries that never dies out in my headlamp

Latest Discussions