"Distort my wish" game.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wish I had a new computer that wasn't involved in any crime.
Zappo!!! Now your new computer doesn't do anything. It just sits there and humms, no program will run, zip, nada. No law is broken. It is crime-free.

I wish time will move faster.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wish time will move faster.

PoOF: You are now in your last minutes of life, wishing you had more time to do all the things you never got around to.

I wish time would SLOW DOWN.

TCBA_JOE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Time moves faster...
Now you're watching your own funeral from the clouds.

I wish i could get a date with Lindsay Lohan :boing1:

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
you got the date but shes dead and is starting to smell like you when you odn't shower for a month...

I wish(and hopefully will get) the position of president on student council. I have already made the peliminaries. YaY!

TCBA_JOE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You get the position... then come to the realization that the presidency is merely a symbolic postition, rendering you with even less power, and more expected responsibility. You end up freaking out after a mere 1 month into your term and get expelled for assulting a member of the council out of frustration.

I wish I had the ability to download martial arts into my brain like neo did.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations - the information is downloaded, but has so overloaded your brain that you sit there, unable to sort the information into a usable structure, so it causes misfires throughout your system, and observers see you performing something between kata and a drunken hornpipe.

I wish my dog would make up his mind whether he wants to be inside or outside, instead of going in and out every 30 minutes or so.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
your dog decides he wants to be outside...
and never comes back.

I wish I knew how to drive.

TCBA_JOE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Congrates!!! You now are a school bus driver for snotty little kids.

I wish girls didn't find wearing a black belt with brown shoes unattractive, so I didn't have to give up wearing my favorite black belt.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
um... they dont.

They just find YOU unattractive.

I wish it was may

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
um... they dont.

They just find YOU unattractive.

I wish it was may

It is May- but it’s May, 2190 and your gasping for your last breath in the miserable oxygen deprived oven-baked dust bowl called earth.

I wish Kobe Bryant brought L.A. one more championship.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
he did - because he murdered all the opposing players.

I wish one of my friends was online so I could share my excitement about what happened today.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish one of my friends was online so I could share my excitement about what happened today.

So many of your friends are online at once, clamoring to hear about what happened today, that they crash every server connected to the internet, and you can no longer reach anyone through it (what did happen, BTW?).

I wish this cold would clear up and I was healthy again.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
the cold clears up and your healthy, but inadvertently you give the cold to your entire karate studio, which must be closed for 3 days.

I wish kacey would get on AIM so I could tell her what happened today.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your wish is granted... of course, now I'll have even more trouble concentrating on the text I should be reading (fevers really interfere with my attention span) and I can now blame you when I don't finish my homework. It would help if you logged in too, of course...

I wish I could just hold my textbook up to my head and know and understand everything in it, so I could get my paper written.

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
the cold clears up and your healthy, but inadvertently you give the cold to your entire karate studio, which must be closed for 3 days.

What happened? You have got me curious. I shouldn't be so nosey...

You do understand everything in it and you get your paper written on time but your dog eats it and your professor doesn't beleive you...

I wish, hmmm, I was fourteen so I wouldn't get looked at/typed at weird when I mention I date, am on myspace, or say I am in highschool.

TCBA_JOE

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you're 14... you realize being 14 is not nearly as cool as it sounds. You start working, thereby rendering you with less time to go on myspace, date, or do your homework at a mere $5.82/hr.

Be glad you're 12, and you shouldn't be dating anyways.

I wish for a pizza.

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
see. Even he told me I shouldn't. Everytime. Besides fourteen is to yougn towork. You must be sixteen.

You got the pizza...except the dog eats it and only leaves a torn up box so later he can throw up over your bes spread.

I wish I would become a world champion sparrer. (Its never going to happen but it is nice to wish :))

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sterre, in missouri you can get a work permit at 14. And if you CONTINUE to bring up the fact you date, people will CONTINUE to tell you you are too young. If you want to stop hearing it, stop bringing it up.

You are forced to become a world class sparrer, and have to endure injuries such as broken and bloody noses, bruised and tender shins, sprains, things of that nature... Which would be okay if you really wanted it - but you realize after your first bloody nose that you don't.

I wish I didnt have to work tonight.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sterre, in missouri you can get a work permit at 14. And if you CONTINUE to bring up the fact you date, people will CONTINUE to tell you you are too young. If you want to stop hearing it, stop bringing it up.

Sam has a point - if you don't want it discussed, then don't discuss it; if you bring it up, people will assume you want commentary... this is a discussion board, after all! :)

I wish I didnt have to work tonight.

Granted... unfortunately, you don't have to work because a water main broke in your place of business, and they have shut down to repair the pipe and clean up all the damage. They don't reopen until after you notice is up, and because you have given notice, their insurance won't pay you for your lost work hours the way it does for your coworkers.

I wish someone else would mow my grass.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Granted. Your grass is mown - along with your garden and all other foliage.

I wish that my clients would behave themselves during group counseling.

Latest Discussions