zhan zhuang 1/2 hr a day keeps the flu at bay...

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to remind all to take care as the flu is coming around pretty bad this year. at work, there's a number of people that got the flu, including myself, but the symptoms of the other guys were much worse, like a really bad flu... but mine was a slightly sore throat for about 2 days. the difference? I can only think of zhan zhuang and practice qigong. Upon more research it seems that many who practice qigong or do zhan zhuang also have similar results. so, just wanted to share a bit, zhan zhuang and qigong can help us keep fit during these times.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What can us non CMA people do?

OP
wushuguy

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What can us non CMA people do?

i would think zhan zhuang or baduanjin is doable for non CMA also. just think of them as an exercise to add to your normal routine

here are 2 videos on the exercises. youtube is a great place to see things one normally didn't study :boing2:

baduanjin

zhan zhuang

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would think zhan zhuang or baduanjin is doable for non CMA also. just think of them as an exercise to add to your normal routine

here are 2 videos on the exercises. youtube is a great place to see things one normally didn't study :boing2:

baduanjin

zhan zhuang

thank you! apart from any health benefits I love learning new things in martial arts.

Last edited by a moderator:

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Done by some Russians practiceing this?

How to keep the body healthy and strong and avoid all "flu''s and colds"

Pour a cold bucket of water on you every morning...naked

results..the body heats up the core after the "very cold water" is dench on you killing the virus and bactera in the body from the "heating"

...it works too...(cold showers...not the same results...good for other things only..)

Aloha, ....getting colder...to core...

PS: doesn't take 1/2 hour...just a few minutes only..once a day..."colder the better"