Yogurt tastes funny? Guess the secret ingredient.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From Consumerist
The woman who reported to police last week that the free yogurt sample she received tasted like it had semen in it? Turns out she was right. Police have confirmed that the sample of Greek yogurt was tainted with semen. Results from DNA sample taken from the employee who handed out the sample are still pending. There's something fishy about the free sample story though, according to the police report it doesn't sound like there was an official sampling going on that day.

UPDATE
: The Smoking Gun has copies of the search warrant affidavit, police report, and a hand-written witness statement.

"Greek yogurt was tainted with semen."

yuk

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If this is a true story, then it's pretty funny if she actually voluteered to the police her suspicions of what it was...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh, Greek yoghurt. Unless the guy/s were eating something like garlic etc the semen shouldn't have tasted of anything much, you certainly wouldn't taste it in yoghurt.

I think for once the men are going to allow I may know more about this than they do :angel:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ugh, Greek yoghurt. Unless the guy/s were eating something like garlic etc the semen shouldn't have tasted of anything much, you certainly wouldn't taste it in yoghurt.

I think for once the men are going to allow I may know more about this than they do :angel:
Now wait a minnit... I haven't a CLUE as to what it tastes like!...

no, seriously I don't.

no, really.

HONEST!!

sheesh :rolleyes:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
god bless the minds firmly ankored in teh gutter

:lfao:

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow, that woman is a connoisseur.

Now, I'm wondering how semen tastes like so I googled it and got this answer:

"In a word - salty!
It has a texture similar to yogurt that has been mixed with honey, to give it an almost chewy feel, but the taste is largely plain though salty.
However, what the man eats can also have a determination on the taste, not to say that if he eats strawberries it will taste like them, but it can have different tastes each time you sample it...."

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got to wonder about men who expect women to swallow yet won't touch the stuff, or kiss them afterwards. I'm salty-sweet with a smooth finish and mellow after taste. Won't make a good fruit topping, but no one whose encountered it has run to the sink and tossed their cookies.

Yogurt boy there shoulda eatten right. If he had, he wouldn't be wishing the jail served his fellow inmates more fruit. haha

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, you party with Jasmine St. Claire, you discover all sorts of things you never expected.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quantity....men think they are all supermen, they aren't lol.

Mark's description of 'chewy' is worrying though, I'd have that looked at.

Honestly, people are so squemish :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not a superman, but my Underpants Navy might be.

Latest Discussions