Yo Mama Don't Dance and Yo Daddy Don't Rock-n-Roll

V

vincefuess

How did you get interested to begin study in the martial arts? I'll post my piece after I have heard from some others.

I figgered it had to have been done before- but it IS a good topic!!! :rofl:

Ballroom dancing and she's quite good in fact.:D

My father, bless his poor misguided soul, likes country music though. It's a tragedy.:shrug:

Originally posted by Gou Ronin
My father, bless his poor misguided soul, likes country music though. It's a tragedy

Thems fightin' words. Somebody randori this guy :shrug:

Is what my folks used to do. Quite alot in fact! They travelled almost every weekend to "square dance rallies"- almost got me interested in the stuff, then alas, I discovered heavy metal music, and my soul was saved!!

So when they went outta town square dancin, I was burning the crossovers out of my dad's speakers with Metallica, Quiet Riot, Def Leppard, Led Zep , you name it!!!! I still have to bang my head once in awhile- it keeps me centered.

(lotus position- tunes cranked) OMMMM!!! BANG! OMMMM!! BANG!!

Originally posted by Kirk
Thems fightin' words. Somebody randori this guy

I'm waiting on the ChungMooWarrior. Wait your turn beeyatch.
:rofl:

I'm waiting on the ChungMooWarrior. Wait your turn beeyatch.

Tsk tsk tsk .. of all the nerve .. pickin' on a lowly yellow belt
like that. :D

Originally posted by GouRonin
I don't even HAVE a belt!
:rolleyes:

:eek:
After your previous comments about country music, you don't deserve a belt!!:soapbox:

Well, Gou....you'd have a nice purty belt...but....

:rofl:

I've been belted in the mouth a few times...

Happy Chinese New Year Gou...

Ya got yer belt.... :D A nice MartialTalk Master Black Belt, custom designed for ya. Wear it proudly, and don't forget to to wait 20 min before swiming after eating. :rofl:

Its hard-coded, so ya ever want it changed, let me know.

As an aside, I'll do custom-coding for anyone over 1000 posts. :)

:asian:

Thanx very much. Now my pants will stay up. Hard to be a stand up philosopher with pants that won't stay up.

A black belt?
Me?
Nahhhhhhhh...

Back