Yo Farnsworth!!!!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
you gonna make it to the seminar this time so we can grub on some crab legs and teriyakied feline...? :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At the moment I'm not quite sure yet. I've got alot of personal problems at the moment plus we might be in the process of purchasing a home in the very near future. Heather is now having second thoughts about the home plus a few other issues. As for now I just don't know.:(

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know man I know. Believe me I want to attend since I missed his last one. I was really pumped to hear his seminar about the thesis forms but 'ya know a damned hurricane had to shut everything down.:mad:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
At the moment I'm not quite sure yet. I've got alot of personal problems at the moment plus we might be in the process of purchasing a home in the very near future. Heather is now having second thoughts about the home plus a few other issues. As for now I just don't know.:(

JF and Personal problmes? No Way! I would never believe it. :D

Seriously, JF, I wish you the best in resolving your issues / problems. Good luck and I hope you can afford to get the/a house.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Seriously, JF, I wish you the best in resolving your issues / problems. Good luck and I hope you can afford to get the/a house.

Thanks bro. Rich.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah...hope you can everything resolved when April rolls around...cause we gotta grub!! ;)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Jason...sure hope you can make it...so you can dance with Mr. C again and so that we can grub on some crab legs...and make the waitresses give us weird looks when we tell them not to take the plate fulls of shells...;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
We would love to see you.

Thank you.
I felt it as a home away from home. Your students as well as yourself and Tess were all very nice and welcoming to me (being the outsider and all) and I do appreciate it. I had fun, the sparring was fun, the time alone with Mr. C. well now that was mind boggling but 'ya know that's how he is. Again, you were great to be around, Tess was wonderful and I'd definately like to make it again as long as I can get my finances and other issues in order.;)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...I may even be nice and give you a ride back to the airport...it'd be better than walking. ;)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Chronuss
you gonna make it to the seminar this time so we can grub on some crab legs and teriyakied feline...? :D

He's ducking you like he did me. Just like Lennox Lewis.:cool:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo
He's ducking you like he did me. Just like Lennox Lewis.:cool:
That is patently not true, my students are very good at being helpfull and making sure that our guests have transportation wherever they need to go while they are here.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Thank you.
I felt it as a home away from home. Your students as well as yourself and Tess were all very nice and welcoming to me (being the outsider and all) and I do appreciate it. I had fun, the sparring was fun, the time alone with Mr. C. well now that was mind boggling but 'ya know that's how he is. Again, you were great to be around, Tess was wonderful and I'd definately like to make it again as long as I can get my finances and other issues in order.;)

awww Thanks Jason :D Anytime my friend.. anytime~!!
I sure hope things taper off in your world.. I'm hearing lots going on.. the good and the not so good.. ~!
Here's sending you good thoughts~!
*Hugs*
Tess

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope he can show up too...we gotta make Stick Dummy Jr. do crab leg runs for us. ;)

Latest Discussions