Yin yang tattoo including all 4 elements

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
no I don't.

So what, exactly, do you think "I don't have any tattoos" contributed to a discussion of tattoos?

ps: still haven't received your books yet.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you contacted the publisher? You may recall that I offered to send you copies, but since you chose to purchase them directly from the publisher, I can't really do anything about how long delivery takes. I will say that I've placed two orders since you first asked about the books (one order for paperbacks, and one for hardbacks) with no issues at all.

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This thread is useless with out any pics. You all are giving me some ideas for my first tattoo but would help if I had some visuals

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is useless with out any pics. You all are giving me some ideas for my first tattoo but would help if I had some visuals

You tell 'em! I posted mine, surely there are others...

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dont have yin yang tat i have others if you want pics of them

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm sixty and don't have a tat. Nor does my wife. But we're both getting one this year. We'll be getting a portrait of one of our dogs from the past, on our upper arm.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My teacher's former teacher spent his 60th birthday (I think it was that one) getting Gwan Gun done across his back. Complete with scroll work borders & shading.

Latest Discussions