OP
C

compsolver

Originally posted by CoolKempoDude
1 guy has 2 web site.

don't know who this guy is. His video is fun too watch

this guy is one of larry tatum's students

http://kenponet.tripod.com/flame/tree/t/larry_tatum.html

if you are not sure, gotta ask larry tatum;)

Mr. Haines is no longer a student of Mr. Tatum. He originally got his training from him but broke away. He made several changes to American Kenpo and then formed his own called Five Animal Kenpo.

OP
S

Shiatsu

I meant I was laughing at Mr. Hanes. Master Tatum has some awesome videos. I like his his tips of the week.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by compsolver
Mr. Haines is no longer a student of Mr. Tatum. He originally got his training from him but broke away. He made several changes to American Kenpo and then formed his own called Five Animal Kenpo.

thank you for telling us that

i'm sure his 5 animal kenpo techniques *effective*;) :D

no wonder why he doesn't tell everybody where he LEARNED kenpo from in his web site.

be careful......many SCAM nowsday........:confused: :soapbox: :mad: :soapbox:

OP
C

compsolver

no wonder why he doesn't tell everybody where he LEARNED kenpo from in his web site.

Mr. Haines will tell people in person or in email that he used to train under Mr. Tatum.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Why should he refer to an organization he is no longer a part of?

OP
S

Shiatsu

That is a good point. My original organization is never brought up by me.

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
you are never brought up by your original organization.

Ties to organizations and associations is like telling people who you're related to. Sometimes you no longer get along and neither part of the "family" wants to acknowledge the other. Sometimes the parting of ways is amicable, sometimes not.

It's a dirty world out there, all we can do is our own part to help clean it up.

Respects,
Bill Parsons

OP
S

Shiatsu

Actually quite the contrary. My old instructor is very well known for labeling people as disloyal and what not, but oh well to each his own. I am happy with my life and my martial arts pursuits. To me that is all that matters.:asian:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
Why should he refer to an organization he is no longer a part of?

it doesn't matter if you belong or don't belong to 1 particular group.

You should tell people up front where you OBTAINED your knowledge and SHOULD NOT wait for other to ask you that.

you have something to HIDE??? that is why you don't want people to know where you got your BB????

if you don't have anything to HIDE, why don't you let everybody KNOW????

that's simple

it is like Tracy brothers. These people let everybody know they LEARNED from Ed parker even though they are on their way now

i don't see anything wrong with that

whether it is bad or good, don't forget who you are and where you come from

OP
S

Shiatsu

There is a difference. i know where I came from. However it is not always the student who forgets where they come from. Some instructors are way more in the wrong than the student.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Shiatsu
Some instructors are way more in the wrong than the student.

can you be more specific???

thanks ;)

OP
S

Shiatsu

Well I am not going to mention names. But hitting on students wifes. Calling students disloyal if they want to try a new art or school. There are numerous things. However as I stated, I am perfectly happy in my martial arts pursuit, and I love my current style, and nothing will change that. However that certain instructor will have it come back and smack him in the face one of these days

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

But hitting on students wifes. Calling students disloyal if they want to try a new art or school.

that is disgusting. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, nobody got hurt in this situation even though i feel bad for the wife. Hope she is fine

word doesn't hurt much but a punch surely hurts a lot.

in some day, that instructor will pay his price for what he did. I would like to see him PAY a very HEAVY price for what he did.

these people are scumbag of society

Edit: if i want to change a school, i will never tell my instructor. Just simply DISAPPEAR:D

thank you for sharing that

OP
S

Shiatsu

Not to mention, that he is married, and his wife works at the school with him. He would do it right in front of her. Believe me, he and I are no longer friends. One of his top instructors left because he was hitting on his wife. I posted a link earlier.

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Not to mention, that he is married, and his wife works at the school with him. He would do it right in front of her. Believe me, he and I are no longer friends. One of his top instructors left because he was hitting on his wife. I posted a link earlier.

i don't see that link. Can you re-post it? thanks

he hit *his wife* or *somebody's wife*????

no criminal charged filed against this scumbag???

thanks

Latest Discussions