Would like to hear about how you train - short survey

Simonb

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing some research into what and how people train and would really value responses to a short survey:
EasyQuest - Training Survey

I don't ask for any names or personally identifiable info. You don't need to register on anything, just hit the link and answer a few short questions.

I'd really appreciate any responses.

Many thanks,
Simon

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify my answer for one question, on "Do you believe an internal style could make you more powerful than an external style?"

I put down "No", which implies I think external styles are more important. But there is no option for that question that suggests they are both equally important, or that I'm uncertain which could make you more powerful (which is the case for me). I'd be willing to be I'm not the only person who has had that dilemma.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm doing some research into what and how people train and would really value responses to a short survey:
EasyQuest - Training Survey

I don't ask for any names or personally identifiable info. You don't need to register on anything, just hit the link and answer a few short questions.

I'd really appreciate any responses.

Many thanks,
Simon
It would be helpful to have some "undecided" or "don't know" answers for some of those questions. More "other" would help on some of the others ("why would you stop training" for instance).

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martialtalk, Simonb. :)

Latest Discussions