Word Association

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Incorrect french. It is Deja Vu, not de je vu. = bloody know it all :)ultracool)

E

Elizium

I know some Spanish, however = "I know a little German, he is sat over there." A good sight gag from Top Secret, starring Val Kilmer.

E

Elizium

starring who? = Val Kilmer. He appeared in films like Batman, The Doors, Top Secret, Top gun, The Saint... Surprised you do not know who this man is.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Val Kilmer. He appeared in films like Batman, The Doors, Top Secret, Top gun, The Saint... Surprised you do not know who this man is. = I've heard of batman, but the rest are new titles.

E

Elizium

I've heard of batman, but the rest are new titles = new as in over 10 years old since them films were made.

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
new as in over 10 years old since them films were made = marx brothers (it's been a lot more than ten years!!)

~ Loki

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
marx brothers = one of them once said, (I think it was them anyway) "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark to read!"

E

Elizium

one of them once said, (I think it was them anyway) "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, its too dark to read!" = Ninjas do it in the dark.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ninjas do it in the dark. = favorite slogan of the Ninjutsu students

E

Elizium

favorite slogan of the Ninjutsu students = not really, it's more like "Shhhh!"

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score